January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They sold Kelly, remember - he can cover both right back and right wing

Not sure how it will work with Duff though - both love to bomb forward

I think it's likely a permawave move has come in elsewhere for Townsend rather than a loan...

shame, I had higher hopes for him than I do Livermore... though I might be wrong!

Thudd to ANYWHERE would be disastrous, especially Fulham... 'cos you just know his first 'FRO SHAVING GOAL will come against us!! We just need to keep him 'till he scores, and shaves... then he can go where the fuck he wants!

#ooooohlovethetransferwindowbuthatejimwhiteurrrrgh!
#hypocrisyofthehighestorder
#i'mnotevenontwittergofigure

With Porto paying 3.3m euros for 15% rights of Moutinho I work that out to roughly 20m pounds for 100% of Moutinho and that's without Porto putting a premium on top of that. I can't see Levy shelling out so much.

Good shout. They've got Fabio on a season-long from United and IIRC a club in the PL can only loan one player from another PL club.

Looks like I was wrong on that, nothing in the rules to prevent it as long as QPR haven't got anyone else on loan from another PL club.

Good Morning TFC,

I wish you all a great day and hopefully a down to the minute, thrilling, miracle laden, close to this transfer window. I can feel the magic.

Fuck the Scum and beat them with pipes,

WHITE&BLUE

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="nl"><p>BREAKING - Transfer news imminent!</p>&mdash; Norwich City FC (@NorwichCityFC) <a href="">31 januari 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wut?

Back
Top Bottom