January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is that I cant see a plasma filled Defoe, firing us into a comfortable points lead over the next couple of games, and Im not convinced Ade is going to come back and start banging in the goals.

In short, Spurs talking the talk (again), but not strengthening up front, when its desperately neccessary.
Totally agree, gutted. I should know better when it comes to getting my hopes up as far as Spurs is concerned. Tomorrow is another day, COYS.

I'm not surprised at current events, But I have to admit, I'm a little bit disappointed we didn't sign anyone, Ah well, Holtby's class, We're better than we were in December with him if you think about it, I'm gonna move on, And can't wait for Saturday!

Every word in Bryan Swanson's vocabulary has a fucking "s" in it.

Cameraman must be wearing scuba gear.

Oi.... that'sssssssssssssssssss my persssssssssssssssssonal bug-bear!
Can't sssssssssssssssssstand the man!

Ssssssssssssssssso, at least we got Lewisssssssssssssssssssss Holtby in early...

kinda compenssssssssssssssssatessssssssssssssss for Dawkinsssssssssssssssssssss, Jenassssssssssssssss, Masssssssssssssssssssssson, Townsssssssssssssssssssssssend and Sssssssssssssssssmith leaving!!!!

48675.jpg

GrzegorzRasiak_587441.jpg

rebrov_280x390_577376a.jpg

That is all.

Lloris/Brad
Walker - Dawson - Vertonghen - Ekotto
Lennon - Dembele - Parker - Bale
Holtby
Defoe/Ade

with Siggy, Dempsey, Naughton, Gallas, Livermore, Thudd and Kaboul (eventually) as back-up... and not forgetting San-like a new signing-dro in the Summer ...we should be OK!

Lloris/Brad
Walker - Dawson - Vertonghen - Ekotto
Lennon - Dembele - Parker - Bale
Holtby
Defoe/Ade

with Siggy, Dempsey, Naughton, Gallas, Livermore, Thudd and Kaboul (eventually) as back-up... and not forgetting San-like a new signing-dro in the Summer ...we should be OK!

If we're bidding a shitload for Damiao, then we should be able to get a striker who's better than these two. We've finished 4/5/4th the last three seasons. Why is it so hard to sign a decent striker?

I would love to know what we bid for Damiao - because I don't see why he is worth x amount and no other striker (Negredo) isn't. Unless we are massively brasic.

When we take a look at our squad we are a tad shorter than we'd rather be in the Striker department but hey

GKS: Lloris, Friedel

RB: Walker, Naughton, Kaboul (can play there see City vs Spurs 1:0)

CB: Verts, Kaboul, Dawson, Gallas, Caulker

LB: BAE, Naughton

CDM: Parker, Livermore

CM: Dembele, Holtby, Huddlestone,

CAM: Dempsey, Siggy

RW: Lennon, Bentley

LW: Bale, [Dempsey, Lennon, Siggy if we have to}

Strikers: Ade, Defoe

It's alright, have faith

Back
Top Bottom