January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AberdeenYid AberdeenYid already made the joke I wanted to, but I do wonder if LFC aren't within a shout of a run to fourth. Sturridge should be great, and Coutinho might be a slice of wonderful. We'll see.

Of course, as someone mentioned on the chatroom, on April 30 the FA will have an emergency meeting where they decide that QPR and Spurs have to swap places in the table, so that'll ruin us.

:avbshock: Don't make me think that :bale2:
Though seriously I'm getting a little worried now by Liverpool, but they seem to be capable of good results then go and loose a few. Hopefully we are on a mini blip and we'll be back on form but as well all no we are short up front, and i'm not just talking about JD's hight.

Have to say that despite not signing a striker, I think the window has been a success.

Holtby - massive, massive signing for us, and so cheap!
Fryers - pissed off OWF which makes him doubly good

SOLD JENAS :dude:

Pritchard signs a 2 1/2 year deal with option to extend and doesn't go to Liverpool
Mason on loan to what I think is a good footballing team in France.

Good stuff, I reckon. Sure, no wank material, but we have improved. Slow and steady, happy with that.

Have to say that despite not signing a striker, I think the window has been a success.

Pritchard signs a 2 1/2 year deal with option to extend and doesn't go to Liverpool

Good stuff, I reckon. Sure, no wank material, but we have improved. Slow and steady, happy with that.
Thought Pritchard was a loan, please tell me we hav'nt got rid.

Would still have liked Falcao.

Dec 28

"At the moment everyone is packed together, which is very dangerous.
"What we want to do is have a stronger second half to the season than last year.
"We have to continue our progress to hopefully open a gap between us and the rest of the teams that sit near the top.
"What you want is to finally settle into the top four, opening up some kind of gap if possible."
AVB

:avbshit:

Back
Top Bottom