January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am far preferring the BBC 5 Live coverage. Instead of a bunch of mongs gurning at a twat in Stoke I'm listening to David Pleat occasionally hinting that Alan Sugar was a bit of a cunt. Much better.

WTF?? Liverpool sign bent
phpAkgHDV_thumb_BB-AKN2CMAERq08.jpg

Not sure whom Levy was supposed to sign that he didn't… It's not like top 4 strikers were signing contracts with other sides. Seriously, Hooper?

Negredo didn't move. Damião didn't move. Neymar… lol. So, seriously?

COME ON LEVY GIVE US A SIGNING

But on another note, people got to stop hating him, he will do what he believes is best for the club.
I'm all for being supportive of Levy because in the long run he has been immense, but a year a go he had a great chance to cement us in to the CL and fucked it. Then Harry went and made himself an unbeleivably easy target for scapegoat with all his idiocy.

I just think that we're going to continue to fall short if we don't address the areas that so obviously need addressing.

Having said that, who's to say Holtby won't link everything up and we win the league.

I don't have a clue about anything really. Fuck off.

THFC have confirmed they have not reached an agreement to sign Leandro Damiao, but their partnership with Internacional is stronger than ever.

Back
Top Bottom