January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey guys my friend from inside the club just sent me this picture of Daniel Levy's notebook. Bad news.

to-do-list-nothing_1972.gif

5Live just had a Jurno on who said we were trying for Damiao but the valuation was about 3-4 million out. Believes it will happen in the summer though - which would be nice.

Not if we're not in the CL it won't... which we won't be if we don't sign another decent striker!!

It's the ultimate Catch 22!!

We may as well see what Rasiak's doing these days, and put a bid into the Polish Arms Pub in Warsaw, see if they can do a deal to let their landlord go for 6 months!

Seen Savage saying Odemwingie just upped and went to QPR without permission - anyone know the full story? Sounds funny :)

Odemwingie tried to force WBA into selling him by going down to QPR himself. WBA sent out a statement calling him a cunt, and QPR have now run a mile away from him in case they get done for tapping up.

why is there STILL this Spurs obsession with the last fucking minute...? Harry's gone now...
if we want a player from BRAZIL, surely we have to plan ahead, and not expect him to jump on a plane to make a 9 hour flight at 9pm on the last day of the window... of COURSE we're not signing him!
I still reckon we'll try and gazump Norwich for Gary Cooper!

Odemwingie tried to force WBA into selling him by going down to QPR himself. WBA sent out a statement calling him a cunt, and QPR have now run a mile away from him in case they get done for tapping up.

well QPR are going down... takes one to know one!!

Seen Savage saying Odemwingie just upped and went to QPR without permission - anyone know the full story? Sounds funny :)

Odemwingie reckoned he had an agreement with WBA that, if QPR bid £3.5m he could go. QPR did, he went, but WBA then asked for Hoilett too, QPR said fuck that, deals off. Odemwingie was pissed off so he's gone to QPR anyway.

No striker this window I'm afraid, hopefully Adebayor will rediscover his form, maybe be lucky enough to bring in Diame.

Just hope Levy realises how important CL is this season. Can't afford to loose our talent during the summer.

why is there STILL this Spurs obsession with the last fucking minute...? Harry's gone now...
if we want a player from BRAZIL, surely we have to plan ahead, and not expect him to jump on a plane to make a 9 hour flight at 9pm on the last day of the window... of COURSE we're not signing him!
I still reckon we'll try and gazump Norwich for Gary Cooper!

FROM BBC:
All the money is now suggesting Tottenham's chances of signing Leandro Damiaoand Norwich's hopes of landing Gary Hooper are looking slim, with Damiao now 7/2to leave Internacional and Hooper5/1 to leave Celtic.

Well that's my last post blown out of the water!!

Back
Top Bottom