January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is most arsey dipshit ITK start to a sentence ever, but I was told from someone who would know that Tottenham wanted Ryan Mason to go to a "technical" league (France, as it turns out) rather than the Championship - where there were offers for him.

Logic being that they want him to play men's football, but at an initially easier level of physicality and at a club that will play him as a number 10 / advanced one in a midfield three.

There is some logic to it - but given that if he is to ever play for us then that means actually playing in England, I can't help but think the Champ would have been a better option for now. We'll see I guess...

Back
Top Bottom