January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dam_1651839a.jpg

Come to me Leo... come to me... :levystare:

As i understood, Levy made and offer of 20Mil Euros in the morning. Couple hours ago made another of 23Mil, wich made Inter´s president a little bit happier!!
Um, that Gaz article says that the 23m€ offer was made in August?

20m€ (as reported in the headline) is still from last night.

Um, that Gaz article says that the 23m€ offer was made in August?

20m€ (as reported in the headline) is still from last night.
Good spoted!! I got confused with the Brazillian currency and didnt read the date of that offer.
Still, If Spurs gave a new offer later this afternoon, had to be more than 20Mil

I've been getting shat on by clients all day and not kept up. But "one Brazilian out, one in"? What the cunt have I missed?

don't listen to anything I say... I was just quoting that cunt Andy Burton on SSN... and don't listen to anything he has to say... he's just after Brian Sssssssssssssssswanssssssssssson's job, who is just after Jim White's job, and both will say anything to get an interview!! #mediawhoresssnslags!

I think Damião was already bought, He and Levy are now with AVB drinking champagne and are just waiting to transfer deadline come. They are fuking TROLLING us

I think Damião was already bought, He and Levy are now with AVB drinking champagne and are just waiting to transfer deadline come. They are fuking TROLLING us

Bloody hope not!

Damiao shouldn't be drinking if he's gonna start against WBA!

honestly at this point I would settle for any reliable stiker, at least that could actually score more goals than Defoe or Ade

Back
Top Bottom