January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aw, it looks like Squgillizilionaire Beckham is donating 5 months pay to a Paris Children's Charity... genuinely nice touch... sorry, #genuinelynicetouch (so my opinion counts in the wider twatter world!)

Agree. Even though its a drop in the ocean for The Beckhams, there will be synics out there with nothing better to do than to find fault with what amounts to a potentially life changing amount of money to the charity in question. He is not alone in his generosity, Ade, for one,also does huge amounts for charity. It's really refreshing to hear these acts of selflessness in today's society.

Now, WHERE'S OUR FUCKIN WORLD CLASS SIGNING LEVY ?

levyahab_zps2c986e1a.png

SSN now says Leandro Damiao might happen before midnight... if this doesn't happen, so help me God I will hunt down Andy Burton, Brian Ssssssssssssswansssssssssssssssson and Jim Cunt White!!!!

I reckon these deals change throughout the day about a tenth of the amount we are told they do. How could it possibly be on then off then on then off so many times in a few hours and loads of people would have heard about it?

I reckon these deals change throughout the day about a tenth of the amount we are told they do. How could it possibly be on then off then on then off so many times in a few hours and loads of people would have heard about it?

As i understood, Levy made and offer of 20Mil Euros in the morning. Couple hours ago made another of 23Mil, wich made Inter´s president a little bit happier!!

How do we know?

A new proposal by the Tottenham striker Leandro Damiao may have seduced the president Giovanni Luigi. Inter had refused previous offers of the English club, but this time, it appears that the shirt 9 may leave the Beira-Rio. The game against New Hamburg on Wednesday, 30, in Gravesend, may have been the last for the team colorado.

Inter has 70% and athletic Morrow, Santa Catarina, 30% of the economic rights of Leandro Damiao. Tottenham are willing to pay 20 million euros ($ 54 million) to strengthen the team's offensive sector, which currently has Dempsey, Defoe and Adebayor.

So far, the pinnacle of the career of Leandro Damiao was in 2011, when he was one of the gunners of Brazilian football. Last year, despite falling income at the club, was top scorer of the Brazil Olympic team in London Olympics. Soon after, in August 2012, Tottenham came to offer 23 million euros ($ 57.3 million) *.

Inter need to think fast. Tottenham have to close the deal today. The transfer window in football english ends on Thursday, 31. The total will be divided in three times and Inter will receive $ 38 million in possible transfer.

If the sale is confirmed by Leandro Damiao, Inter will again invest in talks for the return of Nilmar, who is in Qatar, working for Al Rayyan. The cast currently has colorado Rafael Moura, Caio, Cassian, Gilberto and Marquinhos Gabriel as attacking options to act alongside Diego Forlán. The coach Dunga can still count on Mike and the boys Maurides.

The negotiations were finalized with Palmeiras. There was no agreement on the return of striker Luan steering wheel Josimar player that coach Gilson Kleina wanted to tell. Josimar said he did not want to leave Inter extremely high values ​​and asked the club Sao Paulo.Palmeiras also would not release Luan on loan to Inter. * Quote of the currencies in the period

Oh my days... one Brazilian out, and one in.... makes me go all :gomes:

Back
Top Bottom