January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i'm just agreeing with anything and anyone right now!

• clear.png
    Agree 1882!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dale Johnson:
Jermaine Jenas has just been interviewed at Loftus Road ahead of signing from Spurs on loan for the rest of the season.

Dale Johnson:
Best part of the interview was he turned around to go through the doors into the stadium and he was locked out. Classic.

:mong:

JIM WHITE'S COMING UP AT 8pm.... SO AM I!!!!!

JIM FUCKING JESUS WHITE... WHATEVER HE SAYS IS GOSPEL....

BOW DOWN TO THE GREY GOD THAT IS JIM CUNTING WHITE!

SSN ARE SO TERRIFIED OF SAYING NO TO HIM, THEY'LL SACK ANYONE WHO SAYS ANYTHING NEGATIVE AGAINST HIM... JIM WHITE OWNS SSN!

........so, has Damaio signed yet Jim?? Tell me it's so!

so... Harry gets the headlines on SSN with a crazy situation... and hang on....

LEANDRO DAMIAO apparently IS ON??? (I'm still not 100% sure how to spell his name!)

THINGS HAVE CHANGED... IT'S ON... SSN SAID SO! #StLevyDay is here!!

Leandro-Damiao.jpg

Well, he's got the Bale goal celebration sorted!!

I hope QPR get relegated. It'll be insanely entertaining watching them try to stay afloat in the championship with that wage bill. Maybe we can pick Granero off of them too if that happens.

From a Porto Alegre newspaper attached to the radio station on which the quotes were made:
Correio do Povo said:
Ao menos pelos próximos seis meses – quando a janela de transferências para a Europa reabrirá – Leandro Damião é jogador do Inter. A confirmação foi do vice-presidente e diretor de futebol colorado, Marcelo Medeiros. “Damião é atleta do Inter e continuará conosco”, afirmou ele, nesta quinta-feira.

Damião fica no Inter, porque o clube recusou uma oferta, provavelmente do Tottenham, da Inglaterra – que segundo a imprensa local, estaria disposto a pagar quase R$ 63 milhões pelo atacante. “A gente recebeu uma proposta de um clube do exterior, mas está muito abaixo do que a gente acredita que o jogador vale”, disse Medeiros.
Quick translation: For at least the next sixth months, when the European transfer window will reopen, Damião is Inter's player. The confirmation came from the VP and DoF of the colorados, Marcelo Medeiros. "Damião is Inter's athlete and will continue with us," he affirmed this Thursday.

Damião will stay at Inter because the club refused an offer, likely from England's Tottenham, which, according to the local press, was to pay 20m€ for the striker. "We received an offer from a foreign club, but the price was far below what we believe the player is worth."

BREAKING NEWS FOR TFC, INTERNET ZOIDS.

Back
Top Bottom