January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

*pretentious

pedant FTW!
Terribly sorry, please forgive my error
Grammar_Nazi_Icon_Text.svg

sorry, that's a lot bigger than intended

I have known and mixed with some pretty high rollers mate...and not just here, but all over the world, from ambassadors, to leading businessmen, top medical people, senior politicians, a US President and some royalty. I have been lucky enough that I have had some very priviledged years. But, at the same time I feel no need to come on here and gloat.
Blatant "I'm a high roller and I'm going to gloat about it" post.

Seriously, I've done the science and it doesn't add up.

My latest theory is that he is the result of cloning mourinho and Redknapp ...unfortunately he turned out to be the devito rather than the Arnie....

Ever wonder where the champions league / Berbatov / modric / sponsorship money went? :levystare:

On some high roller type shit?

I would just like to say, while everyone is diving in with this 'how great am I' stuff, that I am a high roller too - I have actually met Aberdeen Yid in the flesh AND he bought me a pint!

There! Top that! That makes me ITK on verbal abuse, internet trolling and huge hairy highlanders.

Seriously though, how does a recessive ginger gene survive through years of portugese reproduction?
How the hell are we supposed to trust this idiot?

The genetics of hair color is a lot more complex than dominant/recessive alleles. It is not even fully understood by geneticists. Which means that you have no idea whether it is common or not. According to wikipedia on Portuguese general traits, "chestnut and auburn colored hair types occur generally. Light, true red hair (meaning red shades that are non-auburn) is seen on occasion." So clearly, it is not that uncommon. His parents had to have carried the gene, meaning somewhere in his family, someone had red hair. Its not that hard to use your brain. You clearly have a hard time with it though.

Back
Top Bottom