January 2016 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hot damn, has anyone else noticed that Winks wasn't included in the U21s lineup this morning? (a match where Townsend actually started)

(side note, this just ended 2-2, which could be worse!)

Well perhaps we're greasing the wheels of a Dembele move by including a player/players on loan to Fulham. If so, him being pulled from the U21s could mean it's close...

giphy.gif

Perhaps he's going to start against Leicester? :harryhmm:

Dembele is a good option although I am reading Fulham want to keep him until the Summer and he is talking about going abroad then. Glad we are not putting all our eggs in one basket (Berahino)
With the money from the sale of Townsend it will not be expensive to get a striker. We certainly need one./

Oh hot damn, has anyone else noticed that Winks wasn't included in the U21s lineup this morning? (a match where Townsend actually started)

(side note, this just ended 2-2, which could be worse!)

Well perhaps we're greasing the wheels of a Dembele move by including a player/players on loan to Fulham. If so, him being pulled from the U21s could mean it's close...

giphy.gif

Or maybe he'll appear against Leicester in the cup, after his performance against Chelsea

I don't rate him at all. Yes his workrate is great, but would he really offer anything to the team? There are many other targets we should pursue before him imo

As I'm sure you are aware, we currently have no other option up front - so yes, he would definitely offer something.

He would also be a very 'safe' buy, in that we know he can play in the league and play up front by himself.

I also don't think he'd be pissed off if he found himself as 3rd choice if we managed to get someone else in as well.

As I'm sure you are aware, we currently have no other option up front - so yes, he would definitely offer something.

He would also be a very 'safe' buy, in that we know he can play in the league and play up front by himself.

I also don't think he'd be pissed off if he found himself as 3rd choice if we managed to get someone else in as well.
Agreed but if we end up with Long and missed out on more ambitious signings i would feel a bit let down/ underwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom