January 2016 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of this past weekend, I can never tell if he is really good or just good against us.
He's playing in a system where he isn't really given many chances, but when he does he usually takes them. Obviously there are better players out there, but at his age and with plenty of time to reach his potential I think Poch would bring out the best in him.

With players like Lamela, Eriksen, Kane, Alli and Dembele, who are all superior to most of the Newcastle squad, I think you'd see a very good striker in Perez.

He's playing in a system where he isn't really given many chances, but when he does he usually takes them. Obviously there are better players out there, but at his age and with plenty of time to reach his potential I think Poch would bring out the best in him.

With players like Lamela, Eriksen, Kane, Alli and Dembele, who are all superior to most of the Newcastle squad, I think you'd see a very good striker in Perez.

EDIT: I obviously need sleep. Thought you were talking about Depay taking his chances...

I don't think, he does. And I doubt, we'll see him for a while. After coming on yesterday, he gave away the ball by dribbling TWICE in added time, when he should have just kept the ball, even by non-LVG tactical standards. I could just imagine LVG's blood pressure going through the roof seeing that.

Last edited:
DONE DEAL - DEFOE IS "JERMAIN MAN" AGAIN AT THE LANE
£4Million plus add on's (Models get sent to his house every Monday evening) #ITK

6RCgRVK.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom