January 2016 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

zRRmrWP.png

6nMeCjR.png

dbH4MB8.png

8Xa2Dku.png

Never interfere with your enemy when they are in the process of making a mistake.

"not from any of the usual sources...

hkspud on coys: I am in no way ITK but I've been told by a friend with contacts that it's Berahino and its close... This guy told me about Paulinho before it happened (then news of our contact was made but he confirmed it was in the bag)

dont think hes a wum, its taken seriously on coys at least (of course if they didnt they would get a ban)"

"ali z: We are still keen on SB, no deal done last I heard, still looking, doubt it would be SB no need for secrecy*, players wants to come, we want him so no need.

*i think the secrecy bit is about a tweet by a journalist (paul smith - not the spurs odyssey one) where he hinted about a transfer this week but was sworn to secrecy"

#ITK

"not from any of the usual sources...

hkspud on coys: I am in no way ITK but I've been told by a friend with contacts that it's Berahino and its close... This guy told me about Paulinho before it happened (then news of our contact was made but he confirmed it was in the bag)

dont think hes a wum, its taken seriously on coys at least (of course if they didnt they would get a ban)"

"ali z: We are still keen on SB, no deal done last I heard, still looking, doubt it would be SB no need for secrecy*, players wants to come, we want him so no need.

*i think the secrecy bit is about a tweet by a journalist (paul smith - not the spurs odyssey one) where he hinted about a transfer this week but was sworn to secrecy"

#ITK
Surely he's just some guy who bought a truck load of 'A' 'H' 'I' 'N' and 'O' iron-on letters from a dodgy bloke dahn Romford market and just needs to shift them again?

25 was the asking price quoted, but even at that, the ridicule was more aimed at us being able to sign him. And then Newcastle are being linked.
In the summer, OL's owner was saying 40+ (Euros), but he was definitely over-priced. The ridicule is minor, as it's only idiot press who are clueless to begin with.

Lacazette refused a move to Newcastle apparently, so it seems he's got minimum standards as far as clubs go before he'd consider a move.

Assuming Newcastle can bump up the offer for Townsend, Is Ayoze Perez someone we might be able to pry away as part of that deal? What's the general feeling on Perez? Would he be preferred to Dembele Jr or some of the others we have been connected to?

Assuming Newcastle can bump up the offer for Townsend, Is Ayoze Perez someone we might be able to pry away as part of that deal? What's the general feeling on Perez? Would he be preferred to Dembele Jr or some of the others we have been connected to?
I would fucking love Perez in our system.

Perez is great. Think he'd flourish in our system. Love that style of player too, low centre of gravity, make something out of nothing type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom