January 2016 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now there's an accent that would be a bit out of place in London. But half the towns in Kentucky end in "boro" or "ville" so they could have been from anywhere, probably Louisville though. It's a thoroughly unimaginative state when it came time to name places.
Yeah, twas a fun accent mind. I think it was some small city iirc so wouldn't have been Louis ville.

I seem to remember going several pages with people about Redmond back in the Summer Transfer Thread, he would be a perfect fit for us as he's young, English and more importantly is pacy on the wings, perfect for how we play with quick transitions and the wide players filling in gaps up front.

I think it was YidoBuckler YidoBuckler who's not convinced he would be good for us, apologies if I'm wrong.
He's also improved his end product massively, which was the weakest part of his game. He's great at making runs as well

Townsend just has to go
7s7930y.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom