January 2016 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a rumour I could get behind. Yeah he's getting on a bit, but he's banging them in.

Two things concern me though; doubt leicester would sell part way through the season, and doubt he'd want to play second fiddle to Kane. Which is a shame.

An English striker who has a history of scoring in the Premier League and has worked his way up from non-league will be available in January?
How about Charlie Austin then?

I think the general idea that we are going to pick up an experienced PL striker in January is outmoded.......
Having witnessed the Berahino saga the likelihood that Poch & Mitchell can nail down a proven possibility
within Daniel's budgetary restraints seems remote except for Big Cockerel Big Cockerel 's recommendation above...Charlie Austin.
I expect us to go abroad again.

What do people think about Thorgan Hazard? Have been linked with him a lot recently.
He is good? Will he (likely) be good as his older brother?

I like the look of Thorgan Hazard. He fits the bill for a 'Poch type' player. Monchengladbach are a good team, so it'll be worth seeing how he gets on there this season and see if its worth moving for him.

I'd still like to see us move for Perez and Redmond.. Don't know if I've already mentioned that..

I think if Newcastle continue to struggle then Perez will push to leave. He's very talented and would flourish in a team with creativity behind him.. Eriksen, Lamela and Son can provide that.

As for Redmond.. Norwich may stay up this season but I think if a club the size of Tottenham came knocking for him then he'd find it hard to say no. Considering the amount of chances young English talent get and how many get England opportunities as well.. Alli, Mason, Rose, Walker, Townsend and Kane.

What do people think about Thorgan Hazard? Have been linked with him a lot recently.
He is good? Will he (likely) be good as his older brother?
He can't make gladbachs team since they had to change the coach. And they won every game after that in the bundesliga and drew against juventus away! Personally I think he wouldn't make us better at the moment. I would prefer a skilled raw talent like boufal!

I think the general idea that we are going to pick up an experienced PL striker in January is outmoded.......
Having witnessed the Berahino saga the likelihood that Poch & Mitchell can nail down a proven possibility
within Daniel's budgetary restraints seems remote except for Big Cockerel Big Cockerel 's recommendation above...Charlie Austin.
I expect us to go abroad again.

Michy Batshuayi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom