January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm gonna be s bit patriotic here. Ludvig Augustinsson, 22 year old left full back. National in Sweden, playing Champions league in FC Köpenhamn (copenhagen). Big talent. Will leave next summer. Maybe time to nick him in januari, loan him back to FCK and betong hon next summer. Sell Davies.
Haven't been impressed whenever I've seen him play. I'd also hate to see a swede in a Tottenham shirt

First time you're not jumping all over a name mentioned. Guess I'm on to something here. Well I think he's good, he was the best on the field together with Nilsson-Linderlöf (Benfica) against France on Friday. A game Sweden actually should have won. Your inferiority complex against Sweden makes you prejudiced. He's 22 the right age, plays National football and Champions league. He'd be a perfect backup to Rose. It's a position Swedes have played on for Spurs before.

Augustinsson is a lovely player, but he seems bound for the Bundesliga IMO, though I think he might be able to adapt (probably) to the EPL, why gamble? Davies is perfectly capable, proven, still young and improving. Anyways, pure speculation.:sherwoodlol:

Don't see Pool selling Sturridge to us. 3yrs left on his deal if I'm not mistaken. Would also command a handsome fee for a player who has very questionable durability

Wouldn't be against some more attacking firepower in January however.

If the Sturridge rumours are true then we could do far worse, however, I'm thinking Kane would still be first choice and he might kick up a fuss if he gets put in a wider role so probably not worth it

Sturridge is a good player - injury issues aside. Would have sooner put the Sissoko money towards him, but can't change that now.

Back
Top Bottom