January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve noticed that many of the people clamouring for £70m signings are the same people begging for streams because they’re too fucking tight to spend a few quid on watching us through the normal platforms - which makes you cunts by the way.
Guilty as charged regards wanting a stream,tight possibly I’m not paying for Sky to watch us just whenever and having to listen to the dippers/Man U love fest in between fuck that....£70 million signings no fucking way do I want us to go down that road chavs,city and other millionaire play thing clubs can fill their boots in that department.

Who else has been linked? Besides Cengiz to Spurs two seasons ago?

Quite a few down the years and linked to us in particular. Arda Turan, Nuri Sahin, Mehmet Topal, Calhanoglu, Yilmaz and I remember Hamit Altintop being strongly linked with us a long while ago

Every window a load of Turks are going to the Premier League, the only one who has actually arrived was that bloke at Everton...
And the centre half Leicester signed for £20,000,000 in the summer.
Who else has been linked? Besides Cengiz to Spurs two seasons ago?

...although we've signed a few Turkeys down the years...
:clintonohshit::gio::soldadowatch::bentley::capouestare:
Fnarf fnarf fnarf!!! :pocheyes::pochsmirk:

If we dont do any signings then we show no ambition. And without any ambition you cant win PL/CL titles. If you cant win those trophies so whats the point?
12 Days for Levy to get his balls out and back the manager, the team, and the supporters he forgot about last summer.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom