January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

JpHANFY.jpg

ITK from NWHL......'Blue and Yellow'.......:D:D:eek:

:dembelelol:

What the fuck are you on? I’ll spell it out for you. Many people on here beg for streams (because they’re tight as fuck) whilst simultaneously clamouring for massive signings. I think that smacks of double standards.
Bro it doesn't make sense to link wanting the club to spend with not paying for TV packages or attending games.

If BT/Sky did surveys on which team their subscribers supported and then divided TV money given towards clubs based on that you'd have a point if you are suggesting those fans should pay for TV to not be hyprocrites but they don't and they have an abundance of income.

Re: buying tickets for games, from a financial perspective maybe those fans contribute in other ways like buying merch.

If money spent is what you use to quantify how valid someone's opinion is re: signings does that mean if I buy a season ticket each year I'm entitled to a £200m warchest? Or more entitled than a streamer? What if I'm a toxic moany cunt who only makes noise to abuse our players? It's not that straightforward.

That being said it would be hypocritical if such fans didn't support the team in any tangible way.

I have a Spurs hat, coat x 3 gillet, hoody, jumper, t-shirt x 2, replica jersey x 2, training tee x 3, mug + lots more I've forgotten and have gone to both youth and first team matches so can I call Levy a tight cunt?

Bro it doesn't make sense to link wanting the club to spend with not paying for TV packages or attending games.

If BT/Sky did surveys on which team their subscribers supported and then divided TV money given towards clubs based on that you'd have a point if you are suggesting those fans should pay for TV to not be hyprocrites but they don't and they have an abundance of income.

Re: buying tickets for games, from a financial perspective maybe those fans contribute in other ways like buying merch.

If money spent is what you use to quantify how valid someone's opinion is re: signings does that mean if I buy a season ticket each year I'm entitled to a £200m warchest? Or more entitled than a streamer? What if I'm a toxic moany cunt who only makes noise to abuse our players? It's not that straightforward.

That being said it would be hypocritical if such fans didn't support the team in any tangible way.

I have a Spurs hat, coat x 3 gillet, hoody, jumper, t-shirt x 2, replica jersey x 2, training tee x 3, mug + lots more I've forgotten and have gone to both youth and first team matches so can I call Levy a tight cunt?
But have you one of these.....
rWb4v1l.jpg
......?

Back
Top Bottom