January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Part of the reason for Pochettino's success has been clearing the cunts out of the dressing room.when everyone is generally pulling in the same direction, you are gonna be better as a unit.

What we won and I mean cup competitions?

If we were amazingly to sign him or even his holograph, with or without an attitude I will support him until he disses the club

If this happens, I’ll shake everyone’s cock

Knowing you Sammy you'll still find a way to argue about it first.

Now I could shake it, but do you really want me to shake it? Who's to say there isn't someone else out there who could shake it better, and even if you asked him would he be up to speed? What's the point asking someone else to shake it when you've already got a young lad waiting in the wings eager to give it a shake. :pochshock2:

Knowing you Sammy you'll still find a way to argue about it first.

Now I could shake it, but do you really want me to shake it? Who's to say there isn't someone else out there who could shake it better, and even if you asked him would he be up to speed? What's the point asking someone else to shake it when you've already got a young lad waiting in the wings eager to give it a shake. :pochshock2:

No arguing if Rabiot signs, I’m just straight down your pants sonny jim

Apart from a player with an attitude.

If your playa got an attitude. Drop him like he's hot, drop him like he's hot.

jvjasD7v_400x400.jpg

Carles Alena & Riqui Puig I'd be all over. Lovely little footballers by the look of things and ones that will probably have seriously limited football with the size of their squad

Alena, Arthur, Puig and de Jong is quite a future midfield though for when Busquets, Rakitic and Vidal move on. They also have Oriol Busquets coming through the ranks aswell who's highly rated.

If you've got a spare 10 minutes have a butchers. A very impressive young talent:

Most impressive thing about him for me was how he bullied Chelsea's midfield in the UEFA Youth League final. It's usually Chelsea who do the bullying as their players are usually a lot more physical than most their age.

2:10 in that video by the way he absolutely takes the piss out of a Spurs player. It looks like Skipp?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom