January 2021 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The one time that Demarai Gray link would make sense, and we were not linked?

Not that I rate him, but he would be an ideal emergency signing for now if Dele has to go. HG, cheap thus resaleable value as soon as this coming summer.

Levy should keep the money to buy Onana or Maignan this summer when Lloris will move to PSG :sonpoint: and Varane want leave Madrid this summer ..

Last edited:
We don't need a 'Dele replacement' his position is beyond covered

What we desperately need is a quality CB and another CM to permanently banish Winkssoko from the first team

Toby looks done and Dire and Sanchez are like dumb and dumber

We are in four competitions. Jose want options. Lo Celso is injured, Bale and Lamela we never know when they can play, they are always in the medical room... With no Dele and Lo Celso injured more time, Jose knows that we need to be safe with more options.

And with Covid situation, he never know when some players will have this....

We have got 8 games in February 28 days ffs

We had 8 games in December too.

Dele played 82 minutes out of a possible 720.

66 of those came in one game (Against Stoke).

Something tells me that Mourinho isn't entirely bothered.

Yeah, but I think part of the reason we saw a drop in form was fatigue.

Yeah, but I think part of the reason we saw a drop in form was fatigue.

I think we rotated quite well tbh.

3rd Dec (LASK) - We rested Kane, Reguilon, Bergwijn, Alderweireld, Dier, Aurier
6th Dec (Woolwich) - Full strength. Ndombele missing.
10th Dec (Antwerp) - We rested Kane, Son, Bergwijn, Son, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Alderweireld, Dier, Aurier
13th Dec (Crystal Palace) - Full strength. Weeks rest from Woolwich.
16th Dec (Liverpool) - Reguilon and Ndombele rested.
20th Dec (Leicester) - Full strength. Bergwijn rested. Ndombele got 45 minutes.
23rd Dec (Stoke) - Rested Son, Bergwijn, Ndombele, Reguilon, Alderweireld, Aurier
27th Dec (Wolves) - Rested Alderweireld, Aurier and Bergwijn. Weeks rest from last league game.

Then we only had 1 league game in 2 weeks following that with plenty of rest.

Levy should keep his money during this window. A big Exode will come this summer from the Liga / Calcio because of the Corona Virus , no public , TV cash low , club who can't pay their players ..
People don't see the disaster coming this summer :mourhandlaugh:.

200.gif

Spurs are also closely following the progress of the midfielder who has a release clause worth £35.5million

Also..... anyone heard from Airfixx recently? I haven’t posted frequently but come on from time to time to see what’s going on and don’t recall many posts from him recently. Thought I’d check to see if anyone knows he’s OK during these testing times.

Spurs are also closely following the progress of the midfielder who has a release clause worth £35.5million

Also..... anyone heard from Airfixx recently? I haven’t posted frequently but come on from time to time to see what’s going on and don’t recall many posts from him recently. Thought I’d check to see if anyone knows he’s OK during these testing times.

He requested a break, I believe.

Hope he's alright.

Back
Top Bottom