January 2021 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So why sign him? We already had Lucas and Berg. By your own admission, Eze would have been backup, so would hardly have played.

As for the last sentence, no he isn’t and no they aren’t.
If you don't want to discuss this just say so, instead of "agreeing" with someone else being rude to me and telling me to shut the fuck up.

Yes.. A Friday cunt off. I've missed these..

When you post on a public forum I think that means you are talking to the public.
fuck off you prick. The forum is for discussions. If you don't want to hear what I have to say, put me on ignore.

So long as I've not insulted anyone or said anything bigoted you have no right to tell me shut up. Cunt

If you don't want to discuss this just say so, instead of "agreeing" with someone else being rude to me and telling me to shut the fuck up.
Any reason I can’t do both?

No real point in discussing too in-depth, as although you have some points, you throw them away with shite like “Lucas is the worst winger in the league”. I see a lot of you in the threads of players who aren’t on top form, but very little analysing why our form players are doing so well. Just seems like you glory in the negative and I’m the polar opposite, always looking for the positive side.

And I’m not one for “if only” either. You can only piss with the cock you’ve got, so no point in dreaming of another one. Instead of “we should have signed Eze, Watkins, Bowen”, let’s maybe think of who we could sign in January or Summer. Be ahead of the curve, not behind it, telling everyone where we went wrong.

Just can't see anyone who is going to be available that would make that much of a difference tbh. I dont think were just one (or even two) players away from making us nailed on for the PL.

I'm all for letting the season play out with what we have got and re-assess in the summer. See how the team develops. Still more to learn about Rodon, Tanganga, Vinnie, Reggie, Doherty, GLC and N'dombele.

I'd be ok with some being shipped out. Build the war chest!

Atm we need Lucas for Vinicius. They are both speaking Portuguese which is a huge deal for Vinicius (he does not speak English at all). Otherwise he could not really connect with other ppl/players except Mourinho. There is a reason why Mou is starting Lucas with Vinnie multiple times in the EL. Explains also why Bergwijn gets a go in the PL instead of Moura. However, with Gio and Tanguy in the midfield, there is truly no place for Dele anymore if you consider every parameter...
Dier is fluent.

Not a factor imo. Helps with settling in, and off the pitch, but on it just not a factor. (plus it would make Lucas the most expensive interpreter in the world)

The-Hitch.jpg

Back
Top Bottom