January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it's cute you think he's actually talking about you 🤭
I think it's predictable you don't think he's talking about the fans.

Joining Welcome Home GIF

Problem is not what us fans think but more did Conte expect expensive new players in January. I'd be amazed if he didn't expect a couple of first team players as there is so much to do. Its an 18 month contract so if he or we want to extend i'm not sure we can piss away 1 of the 2 windows that will make a difference to his future here.
Us mere mortals have no idea.

Who is he talking about if it isn’t the fans then ?
He must hate it that his utter patronisation of Spurs fans has been exposed by our own manager

Where was all this energy last month when we were winning? This is why the club will never taken them seriously because they only pipe up when we lose or face any real adversity, just come across as spoil kids/self entitlement just because they aren't getting what they want.
And this has kicked off because we haven't signed anyone and everyone is feeling down, same thing every 6 months, it's so boring.
Our own manager, ffs

I’m sure you’re just as able to use Google as I am 😊

And if not, there’s a subsequent post from me a few pages later detailing my own second hand information (which may turn out to be pure BS as I know nobody and an just another plan).
I can't find anything about enic selling up. So your comment remains a mystery....

I'm sorry to say that he has been turning in subdued performances when I have seen him this season.

BUT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN PAPE MATAR SARR?

Unmissable in the midfielder of FC Metz last season, Pape Matar Sarr (19) had a dazzling start to his career with two national caps and a transfer to Tottenham last summer. Loaned to the Garnets in the wake, the Senegalese midfielder is in distress during this first part of the season, even losing his place as holder.

BY ANTOINE BCHINI SUNDAY 12 DECEMBER 2021
I have posted this in reply to another post more or less the same but these are his stats for Metz this season after 20 games...

OverallHomeAway
TournamentAppsMinsGoalsAssistsYelRedSpGPS%AerialsWonMotMRating
Ligue 113(5)1250115-182.91.1-6.43
Total / Average1812501150182.91.106.43
Mins: Minutes played
Goals: Total goals
Assists: Total assists
Yel: Yellow card
Red: Red card
SpG: Shots per game
PS%: Pass success percentage
AerialsWon: Aerial duels won per game
MotM: Man of the match

Last edited:
That’s not actually true. They were desperate to have him back and we agreed (reluctantly)

He unfortunately got injured hanging with AJ Tracey at a Brixton afters

The rest as they say ….
I thought Sess ripped his hamstring playing for the England under 21s a few months before he signed for us. He has never been the same player since.

I remember someone from our not too distant past that was forced into a similar perspective but he was pilloried and libeled for it. It's a decent perspective, right? Why make such short-sighted transfers that clog the squad and provided little improvement? Good points, BC...you "picky" bastard.

One’s empathy for that person ebbed somewhat when he made himself a bigger cog in that failed recruitment machinery.

Just as empathy will wane for the 15m man if the reports are true it turns out he’s really demanding we sign people like Side Show Bob from Wolves.

One’s empathy for that person ebbed somewhat when he made himself a bigger cog in that failed recruitment machinery.
Wasn't my point (and doesn't address it) and wasn't concerned about your empathy. Just addressing how sound your previous reasoning was...less so this new stuff. Tough waiting 2 years to hear those magical 3 words from you and to be able to say the magical 4 to you. But I'll take it!!!!

Last edited:
Every time I see traore mentioned I feel physically sick - this guy has the worst fn stats for crossing in the league in history. OMG he is fn shite! He's not a spring chicken so you ain't going to be able to improve him. Please fn noo!!!!

Back
Top Bottom