January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Depends if you watch Gladbech or not.
You mean Gravenberch?

brian regan what GIF

I mean our transfer strategy is terrible, but we can't copy Man City's strategy which is basically "be owned by an oil rich government".

They can afford to spend 41m on Nathan Ake then only have him play 18 times in 18 months. They can afford to spend 100m on Grealish and let him have a year to settle. We can't.
I agree to a point. They can miss and it doesn’t hurt them, they just spend the money again. But that doesn’t change the fact that they’ve still done a very good job of identifying players and getting the deals done early. To be honest I think it has more to do with Pep and having a specific style of play, picking players that do what he wants, and then the board doing what he wants. We’ve had 4 coaches now with multiple changes of identity none of which have specifically been backed by the board.

They’ve picked the right positions. RWB, CM, CF

That bit more quality in those three spots and we’d have been home and dry after half an hour today.

The tactics are there, the energy is there, get Dier and Romero back and the calamities will decrease. Fucking back this manager.

Back
Top Bottom