January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Christ's plums! Joe Hart earnt £27,500 a week to play fake cricket and smile away on the bench (with the odd game thrown in)? Is that 52 weeks a year? Cos that's almost £1.5m and that's mental.

I'm willing to give Sanchez and Ndombele a chance so I'm pretty much OK with the squad.
Let's hope I still feel the same next year!
Look at you basking in the Aurier afterglow, all patient and welcoming. You've turned over a new leaf.

One international break and our squad's shocking lack of depth is brutally exposed as predicted by many

I know January is never an ideal time to buy but surely we must invest in another attacking player - Traore or similar

Look to move on:

Doherty
Winks
Davies
Clarke

Look to bring in:

Right winger (Makuede?)
Playmaker (Damsgaard?)

Assess Rodon and Ndombelle's contributions and move on / replace if not up to much.

Quite like Rodon, but if he is never going to play, might as well look to replace.

This is Kirill Tereshin, AKA the Russian Popeye, an MMA fighter. Silly cunt injected litres of oil into his arms to get those biceps, then they exploded during a combat.

16311672823369.jpg

Let that be a warning to you Adama

Look to move on:

Doherty
Winks
Davies
Clarke

Look to bring in:

Right winger (Makuede?)
Playmaker (Damsgaard?)

Assess Rodon and Ndombelle's contributions and move on / replace if not up to much.

Quite like Rodon, but if he is never going to play, might as well look to replace.
I think Rodon will play. He was hurt to start the season, that’s why he hasn’t played but I see him as our 4th CB so he could get plenty of games.

Doherty needs to go. He will never play. Winks will play because we don’t have anyone else. Ndombele is very important now until Lo Celso decides to be a Spurs player again.

This is Kirill Tereshin, AKA the Russian Popeye, an MMA fighter. Silly cunt injected litres of oil into his arms to get those biceps, then they exploded during a combat.

16311672823369.jpg

Let that be a warning to you Adama
He's nicknamed Popeye and he injected himself with oil. Olive oil by chance?

He has played in 3 of our 4 games so far including 2 starts.
32 apps last season and we mainly won the games where he wasn't playing alongside Aurier.
It seems the Doc-haters have a tenuous relationship with reality.
Didn't take long for him to be crowned scapegoat, even worse when he's only been here for a year after a decade at another club.

Him and Winks have the target on their backs this year quite clearly...by a lot of the same people who will actively defend people who have shown far less commitment to the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom