January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Daka scored for Leicester yesterday. I was quite jealous when they signed him, good player who is looking for minutes on the pitch.
The manager as good as said as soon as Iheanacho is available Daka is going back to the bench, then to the stands when Vardy is back.

He was a bust at EPL level... Why would we go there?

He was a bust at EPL level... Why would we go there?
I think he just moved to the wrong club at the wrong time. He went to a place that plays with 1 up top when they already had 2 players in his position, one of them a Hall of Fame player for them.

Leicester have probably set his career back, but with Ange it would be a different story. He can play through the middle or on the left of a 3. With Johnson you could have a very mobile, quick and flexible front line.

I think he just moved to the wrong club at the wrong time. He went to a place that plays with 1 up top when they already had 2 players in his position, one of them a Hall of Fame player for them.

He had plenty of game-time though......

53 EPL apps - 9 Goals.

Had a tidy little run in the EL group stages in 20/21 - 6 apps / 5 goals

...But otherwise struggled in the ECL, FAC & LC too - 15 apps / 1 goal

Leicester have probably set his career back.

Not sure that's the case at all.

Utd are a disaster, it doesn't mean we can afford to waste 70m
I doubt it would be a waste. Like him or not, he would score goals, guaranteed 10+ and potential to get 20. Worth an interview with Ange IMO to suss him out. I’m not sure the gambling is an issue

I doubt it would be a waste. Like him or not, he would score goals, guaranteed 10+ and potential to get 20. Worth an interview with Ange IMO to suss him out. I’m not sure the gambling is an issue
He's going to be 28 and if we are paying 70m+ potential to get 20 goals is not good enough, he only done it once. He's demanding an end to his contract even though Brentford have stood by him, actively courting the scum, no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom