January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Daka scored for Leicester yesterday. I was quite jealous when they signed him, good player who is looking for minutes on the pitch.
The manager as good as said as soon as Iheanacho is available Daka is going back to the bench, then to the stands when Vardy is back.

Never been anything but impressed with him. Great movement and is always between the posts when the ball goes wide. Just as good in the air as he is on the ground. His hold up play is very good too and no slouch. Someone like him or him is what we need up top. We need a focal point. With Sonny going away in January and being more suited against teams who leave space in behind someone like Vlahovic is the different option we need.
Would they sell him in Jan?

Daka scored for Leicester yesterday. I was quite jealous when they signed him, good player who is looking for minutes on the pitch.
The manager as good as said as soon as Iheanacho is available Daka is going back to the bench, then to the stands when Vardy is back.

Daka is off to Afcon in Jan - we could do with the striker/forward to cover Son when he is away at Asian Games at same time as Afcon.

Not really performing in most games for Leicester either - agreed I also thought we missed out when he went to Leicester but not so sure now.

Back
Top Bottom