January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You have literally no idea who is doing ‘our transfer business’ and who might be negotiating with whom or, indeed, about what.
Just more speculation based on absolutely fuck all from someone who is totally clueless about how the club is run.
Of course I have an ''idea" just like you have "idea".

Any of those could do it, all it takes is a bad run of form from us which is more than possible.

Youre either ridiculously underestimating us or overrating those below us tbh.

Yes it is, we got the results and the bit of luck that was needed, the players and the manager did a hell of a job and deserve all the credit in the world.

A bit? 😂😂

In November? Only having lost 3 games? Did you give a fuck about finishing 6th.

Points wise, yes.

Fucking hell mate, people were expecting us go for the title that season due to the signings of Lo Celso, Ndombele etc.

Or is 14 points after 12 games only acceptable because it was Pochettino who achieved it? 😂😂😂

If we don't finish in the CL should Ange be sacked?

Of course not.

We were destined for relegation when Harry Kane was sold. So to get to 40 points with just under half the season to go is quite remarkable really.

Yes people.I don't need to speak only for myself I didn't say I was speaking for Airfixx

You were clearly claiming some kind of majority(*) bolster what is little more than your feelings on the matter (*without basis for doing so.).

I have acknowledged that much but now we have a different regime.

.......And you think we have added 2 new people in the 'chain' so that Levy can got back to what we were doing (badly) 4/5 years ago?

Honestly; the spiraling paths you take things down in order to cling to your dismal line of thinking is thoroughly exhausting.

Sign Nusa and loan him back for the rest of the season. Get Jota in on loan for the season.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Oh and hurry up and get Radu in ffs, so he can...dragusin to the top four.

:troll:
No wrestling women? You going clean Jan?

Was that before or after they got pinged for tapping him up?
Yep massive consequences. We should avoid that to try and stick within the rules. It's clearly important for everyone and for football.

:sonpoint:

Like with everyone else, the question is "How likely are we to be caught"

Youre either ridiculously underestimating us or overrating those below us tbh.
Not really I'm just saying there is a long way to go and we don't have a CL position sewb up yet in January
Yes a bit, Moura's hatrick was down to the skill of the player and great play by the team to come back from 2-0
Points wise, yes.

Fucking hell mate, people were expecting us go for the title that season due to the signings of Lo Celso, Ndombele etc.

Or is 14 points after 12 games only acceptable because it was Pochettino who achieved it? 😂😂😂
If it was Ange I wouldnt say he should be sacked. Poch had so many good seasons at the club, if he had a bad one he had still earned enough credit in my book to be given a chance to turn it around. Would you advocate sacking Ange if he has a bad run next season.
Of course not.

We were destined for relegation when Harry Kane was sold. So to get to 40 points with just under half the season to go is quite remarkable really.
LOL we weren't destined for relegation.

If it was Ange I wouldnt say he should be sacked. Poch had so many good seasons at the club, if he had a bad one he had still earned enough credit in my book to be given a chance to turn it around. Would you advocate sacking Ange if he has a bad run next season.

Like I said to you. Come back to me when Ange is averaging 1.04 points per game or so over a 24 game period and I'll give you my answer.

LOL we weren't destined for relegation.

Lost out greatest and bestest ever football player. Hired Australian lad who's never managed a game in a decent league before. Finished 8th last year. 100 goals conceded last season.

Nailed on mate.

It's a miracle we are where where we are.

You were clearly claiming some kind of majority(*) bolster what is little more than your feelings on the matter (*without basis for doing so.).
Clearly to you but not to me.
.......And you think we have added 2 new people in the 'chain' so that Levy can got back to what we were doing (badly) 4/5 years ago?

Honestly; the spiraling paths you take things down in order to cling to your dismal line of thinking is thoroughly exhausting.
Paratici is not the DOF anymore and the signing of Spence was certainly not 4 or 5 or years ago.

Not really many options on the bench to change things. I think Gil for Skipp might be the only choice. Really shows how badly a winger is needed with Son at the Asian Cup.

Back
Top Bottom