January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Clarke should have been loaned after he was signed but suspect he wasnt as he was our first signing in 18 months and sending him straight back out on loan would have been a laughable look. He then had Mourinho as manager who he was never going to develop under. Really a signing and structure that sums up our muddled thinking in those years.

Eh?

We loaned him back to Leeds and Bielsa stopped playing him.

Underrated comment!
Nice To Meet You Nicolas Cage GIF by Nordisk Film Finland

Even though his figures are in pounds sterling and obviously exaggerated to make a point, he's undercutting the sum by nigh on £13m

The below does not refer to actual fees, conditions, loan fees e.t.c. but, as it's the 'goto' reference from transfermarkt.co.uk there's not much more we can do

Brennan Johnson 22 €55.00m

James Maddison 26 €46.30m

Pedro Porro 23 €40.00m

Micky van de Ven 22 €40.00m

Dejan Kulusevski 23 €30.00m

Guglielmo Vicario 26 €18.50m

Alejo Véliz 19 €15.00m

Ashley Phillips 18 €2.30m

Manor Solomon 23 free transfer

Timo Werner 27 loan transfer

Radu Dragusin ??
Harry Kane 30 €95.00m

Harry Winks 27 €11.60m

Davinson Sánchez 27 €9.50m

Djed Spence 23 Loan fee: €1.10m

Lucas Moura 30 free transfer

Hugo Lloris 37 free transfer

Tanguy Ndombélé 26 loan transfer

Sergio Reguilón 26 loan transfer

Joe Rodon 25 loan transfer

Japhet Tanganga 24 loan transfer

Ashley Phillips 18 loan transfer
Sum:
€247.10m (£212.68)

Average age: 23.5

Total market value of arrivals:
€417.00m
Sum:
€117.20m (£100.88)

Average age: 26.2

Total market value of departures:
€305.50m

He's been a good boy last two seasons, something clicked. Not worth talking about he loves it there and is a key player.
I hear what you’re saying, but still too much of a risk for me that the attitude resurfaces.

After N’Dombele and Spence I think we should run for the hills when there’s a slightest whiff of questionable attitude.

I hear what you’re saying, but still too much of a risk for me that the attitude resurfaces.

After N’Dombele and Spence I think we should run for the hills when there’s a slightest whiff of questionable attitude.
No risk because it's not going to happen even if we wanted it to. Imo

Back
Top Bottom