January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GDkZudGaQAAseOL

Excuse me Fab I would like a word...

If Hojbjerg is being let go he would be an outstanding replacement and we say we are looking for a CM. He can play both 6 and 8 box to box as well.

He would be a great signing but I'd rather Vermeeren TBH, they'd ask for mental money as well.

If we're gonna go BIG I'd rather we push the boat out on someone like Eze

Ha fair enough.

I've praised Rabiot before. Griezmann too. Heck, even Giroud...I know, I know.

Plenty other players from France I value for their character...Clauss (Marseille), Nkunku (Bastards), Kalulu (AC Milan), Gradit (Lens), Le Fee (Rennes), Kante (ex-Bastards), Konate (dippers), Zaire (PSG)...I could go on and on.

If a player's attitude has been questionable, I'm gonna say it...it don't matter whether they're from France, if that's what you was insinuating. I've criticised Romero, Biss, Lo Celso...heck, I've even been known to point the finger at the GOAT...

Think they might just ship a player to Saudi for 150 million
Wonder if the obvious unhappiness of Henderson and others recently will have an influence on other players' potential to move there... Top players who don't need the silly money might look at some of those who have moved in the last 12 months and conclude that's it's not worth it...

(That's not to stop an affiliated Saudi club paying £50m for a young kid though I suppose, just to move the money around 'legitimately'...).

Solanke, being homegrown, would cost almost as much as Isak. Don’t see them getting much FFP advantage in that deal.

Or do they book the sale immediately and amortize the incoming fee over the length of the contract?
Doesn't that only work on HG players? Hence Chelsea wanting to sell their HG ones over the signings in order to help the books.

Transfer Window Summary to date (including those to be confirmed by OS * )

Players In

Timo Werner (on loan)
Radu Dragusin (classed as u21) *

Players Out
Hugo Lloris
Eric Dier *

Loanees Returned
Sergio Reguilon
Djed Spence

New loans out
Djed Spence *
Ashley Phillips
Josh Keeley
Matthew Craig

The transfer team have been busy !

Transfer Window Summary to date (including those to be confirmed by OS * )

Players In

Timo Werner (on loan)
Radu Dragusin (classed as u21) *

Players Out
Hugo Lloris
Eric Dier *

Loanees Returned
Sergei Reguilon
Djed Spence

New loans out
Djed Spence *
Ashley Phillips
Josh Keeley
Matthew Craig
Since when is Reggy a Russian?

Ha fair enough.

I've praised Rabiot before. Griezmann too. Heck, even Giroud...I know, I know.

Plenty other players from France I value for their character...Clauss (Marseille), Nkunku (Bastards), Kalulu (AC Milan), Gradit (Lens), Le Fee (Rennes), Kante (ex-Bastards), Konate (dippers), Zaire (PSG)...I could go on and on.

If a player's attitude has been questionable, I'm gonna say it...it don't matter whether they're from France, if that's what you was insinuating. I've criticised Romero, Biss, Lo Celso...heck, I've even been known to point the finger at the GOAT...

No sweat, it was me fucking around as the last couple of players I’ve talked about (Todibo, Ekitike) you’ve poo poo’d.

Back
Top Bottom