January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right now getting new CM players in is not top priority but with Højbjerg ready to leave and Lo Celso too injury prone to depend on and no OCM understudy (apart from Kuluveski) one should still be ready to get some in. I’d pick 3 CM replacements from this list of players (all whom I consider fairly doable)
Yes, Gibbs-White may be too costly while André Trindade, Scott and Bellingham may not wanna join Spurs without guaranteed 1st team footy.

Morgan Gibbs-White
Jobe Bellingham
Alex Scott
Hayden Hackney
Adam Wharton
Dan Neil
Angel Gomes
Archie Gray

André Trindade (Fluminese)
Arthur Vermeeren (Antwerp)
Hugo Larsson (Frankfurt)
Maurits Kjærgaard (Salzburg)
Federico Redondo (Argentinos jr.)

Prospect
Luke Harris (Fulham)
Lucas Bergvall (Djurgården)
Tristan Aldcroft Panduro (FK København)
Désiré Doué (Rennais)

Last edited:
In all seriousness, Eric was a good servant. Consummate professional, and one of the last cogs of a great era.

Hope he does well there.
100%, I met him a couple of seasons ago, after poch left. Asked him if he was going to stay, and he said “most defiantly”, he was happy to stand and chat

His recent form has dropped, but he’s been a brilliant signing and example of how to act, a great role model for the youngsters coming through. Best of luck pal

100%, I met him a couple of seasons ago, after poch left. Asked him if he was going to stay, and he said “most defiantly”, he was happy to stand and chat

His recent form has dropped, but he’s been a brilliant signing and example of how to act, a great role model for the youngsters coming through. Best of luck pal
I love me a good bit of defiance...

"You want me to leave do you, nah piss off!"

:dierno:

Arse
In - no one
Out - no one

Villa
In - no one
Out - bunch of nobodies

Brighton
In - no one
Out - bunch of nobodies

Chelsea
In - nobody returned from loan
Out - nobody out on loan

Liverpool
In - nobody back from loan
Out - 3 nobodies out on loan

Same shit for City, United etc.

For once, we seem to be ahead of the game.

Bring me this young G, Bald Cunt.

And be quick about it!

f0q2CWJ.jpg

Arse
In - no one
Out - no one

Villa
In - no one
Out - bunch of nobodies

Brighton
In - no one
Out - bunch of nobodies

Chelsea
In - nobody returned from loan
Out - nobody out on loan

Liverpool
In - nobody back from loan
Out - 3 nobodies out on loan

Same shit for City, United etc.

For once, we seem to be ahead of the game.

Only now you're realising this? :pocheyes:

It's a compliment that gets throw around too easily and cheaply these days I know, but his strength, balance and quick feet actually remind me of Messi... :/

he turned down signing for the dippers so he could play against the oil riggers in the club world cup

he wants a move to europe this winter apparently

Back
Top Bottom