January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FT
Wealdstone 3 - 3 Aldershot
Jerry Orbach GIF

If "the most patient person" is writing someone off after 15 games, I'd hate to see what an impatient person would do.
I simply am not impressed with him. I wasn't impressed with him at Forest either. I don't think it's a question of patience. And I can always change my mind if he comes good. I just don't see any real promise there. Hope I'm wrong...

Just go out and get Olise FFS. It’s so obvious. See if we can swap in Johnson to save a bit of cash.

Will be interesting in the summer

Hes a United fan and they're interested, but he doesn't want to leave London. He already rejected Chelsea in the summer to stay with Palace...

Hope he doesn't end up at Woolwich.

Let's be honest, he was never worth 50 mil. Forest robbed us blind, as did Lyon with Ndombele. Let's just hope the kid doesn't have the same Spurs career as the fat bastard.

I'm gonna give him a full season before I give up on him...heck, I'll even give him til this time next year. I don't mind a player not scoring or assisting, as long as he works his bollocks off. That's the main issue I have with him since he's joined...I just don't think he leaves it all out there.

But he's still a kid, deserves a chance to turn it round.
I'm not advocating selling him. I'm just a disappointed that we spent that amount of money. However, the good news is that if anyone can get the best out of him, Ange is the man.

I absolutely despise the way the game is going. Fuck adding to the clown show and get rid of it all together. It doesn’t matter what they come out with because they’ll still get it wrong and makes them look even bigger idiots.
I like your opinions. A lot.

I remember Nico Claesen too, must be circa 87/88? Although I can’t remember if he was any good or not , I do remember thinking he must be good with a name like Nico Claesen.

The tool was never the issue, the technology is fantastic and fans + media + coaches/players were begging for it for friggin ages. Now it's here, because it's been so misused by clueless idiotic human dickwads, there was talks of scrapping it. But that's silly.

Refs explaining their calls live a la NFL is a great step. But it can't be the only one.
Stopping the game so they can make announcements....next thing we'll be having time outs and tv adverts...it's the thin end of the wedge allowing American sports ethos encroach on our game.

Back
Top Bottom