Japhet Tanganga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good to see Tanganga returning to training - first pic of him since before start of season.

Probably take a few weeks to get get fit again, but anytime after the international break sounds a decent guess.

Good to see White and Cirkin still involved too

Just in time for the EL group stages. đź‘Ť

Almost had a lovely assist at the 0:04 second mark.

Very similar to this one:
2-Doherty-goal.gif

Caught falling asleep at the 0:19 second mark.

He needs fitness and a run of games. I laugh when folk highlight him getting turned or caught out. He is a kid with a massive ceiling if development a real asset. All the errors he makes he SHOULD be making. Even the King made them at this developmental stage. Keep faith fans and Jose give him games we will be rewarded...

A really think a loan is best for him, especially if we can bring in another CB. A full season of Championship football would do him the world of good instead of sporadic appearances with us.

A really think a loan is best for him, especially if we can bring in another CB. A full season of Championship football would do him the world of good instead of sporadic appearances with us.
I would say ONLY if we get another CB. Otherwise we could need him.

He's a key member of the squad no way he can go out on loan, he provides cover at both FB and CB if he gets just a dozen appearances as a sub that will still be far more beneficial than a year clogging in the lower divisions. Once he's fit I fully expect him to try and force himself into the starting line up ... he can't do that if he isn't here.

He's a key member of the squad no way he can go out on loan, he provides cover at both FB and CB if he gets just a dozen appearances as a sub that will still be far more beneficial than a year clogging in the lower divisions. Once he's fit I fully expect him to try and force himself into the starting line up ... he can't do that if he isn't here.

Skipp had played way more games than him and he went out on loan. He's not an established player at all. He's played a handful of games. He's proven nothing. He could be a PL regular in 5 years but he could equally be plying his trade in League One. A loan is the right move, CCV wasted a year or two earlier in his career when a loan would have been better. And Tanganga shares one of CCV's deficiencies as a CB, height. 6.2 is ideally the starting point for CBs in the PL and they're both 6ft.

Skipp had played way more games than him and he went out on loan. He's not an established player at all. He's played a handful of games. He's proven nothing. He could be a PL regular in 5 years but he could equally be plying his trade in League One. A loan is the right move, CCV wasted a year or two earlier in his career when a loan would have been better. And Tanganga shares one of CCV's deficiencies as a CB, height. 6.2 is ideally the starting point for CBs in the PL and they're both 6ft.
Skipp has seven midfield players in front of him , we only have four other CB's we would be woefully short if we sent Tanganga out on loan.

If we signed a top drawer CB then maybe a loan makes sense, pretty sure that's not happening now.

Almost had a lovely assist at the 0:04 second mark.

Very similar to this one:
2-Doherty-goal.gif

Caught falling asleep at the 0:19 second mark.

At that Chelsea game, did he want to control the ball ? But failed to do it ?
The ball speed was not that fast from my point of view.

I admit I am not quite confident on him as our 4th CB.

Back
Top Bottom