Jermaine Jenas: Pundit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, you say that, but...

:troll:
Oy!

giphy.gif

Desmond Lynam?
Hmmm, not Des :pocheyes:
Further research makes me think it was Ian Payne. I enjoyed it as it was usually pretty funny and had the fans on set for interactions. Now Monday night football is just moaning with a big tactics screen

Right, back to the Jenas bitching

Disagree all you like Spidey but it's clear they don't give a shit, indeed they even told Conte to 'not worry about winning trophies'.

It's why they went an entire summer window without signing a single player when it was clear we needed one or two players of real quality to bolster the squad. We could've been a contender, instead we became a bum. We're in the Europa Conference League for Pete's sake!
You have an actual quote about that? Not some opinion piece or some 'he said/she said' shite, an actual quote?

I did enjoy him moaning about our sloppy play while watching a replay, then they quickly cut the replay to show us score the equaliser, making him look like an idiot

He has a full monotonous voice which goes well with his full monotonous rhetoric!

Bland doesn’t cover it

He should stick to sharing a sofa with Alex at 7pm

Back
Top Bottom