Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems like a done deal.
This is the type of transfer that will transform us into an unstoppable force on all fronts. Mark my words we will win every trophy this season with this signing. We all know how important a third choice goalkeeper is.

With the right type or manager i believe joe hart can be an ok signing, a goal keeper just doesnt go bad over night, i think hes being bought to compete for 1st choice tbh, will be on a low end contract based on performance probably its a win win, if it doesnt work out it wont cost much...
We need a bruno fernandes type midfielder tho to compete for top 4 and some actual defenders instead of shoving dier in there.

With the right type or manager i believe joe hart can be an ok signing, a goal keeper just doesnt go bad over night, i think hes being bought to compete for 1st choice tbh, will be on a low end contract based on performance probably its a win win, if it doesnt work out it wont cost much...
We need a bruno fernandes type midfielder tho to compete for top 4 and some actual defenders instead of shoving dier in there.

His most recent managers were Pellegrini and Dyche

Both pretty decent, but also entirely different......so I'm not sure what type of manager is needed to halt his decline as a player

If this is true - someone must be charged criminally with gross negligence

ENIC OUT NOW

Joe Hart has been a player since 2003, Enic have owned spurs since 2002.......if the signing is solely theirs they've waited a very long time to get their man

........or it could be the manager that joined a few months ago

Back
Top Bottom