Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Two players signed in the space of a week

Anyone else worried about the prospect of falling foul on FFP and possibly doing a leeds ?

It’s our version of Rob Green at Chelsea or Lee Grant at United. A cheap quota filler and nothing more, if all goes well he will never play a game. He’s there for emergencies only.
Cheap as in no fee, but in 2016 he was on 7m a year. Either he's taking a paycut or we're throwing money away on wages for a player we don't need.

Unless we sell Gazza and promote a kid as 3rd choice keeper.

Joe Hart has been a player since 2003, Enic have owned spurs since 2002.......if the signing is solely theirs they've waited a very long time to get their man

........or it could be the manager that joined a few months ago
Between 2003 and a few years ago, Hart was out of ENIC/Tottenhams league.

Two players signed in the space of a week

Anyone else worried about the prospect of falling foul on FFP and possibly doing a leeds ?
A free transfer and a meh?

I get your joke and it is funny, but I'm more concerned that we'll go down because we are giving our manager freebies and D bucket players.

A free transfer and a meh?

I get your joke and it is funny, but I'm more concerned that we'll go down because we are giving our manager freebies and D bucket players.
Trust me mate, I am far from happy with both transfers

We wont go down but with the caliber of player we look to be aiming for right now champions league nights at the lane will begin to seem like a very distant memory

Is Gazza going then? reports are saying he is to be our 3rd choice keeper, why not sign a home grown GK who can actually compete with Hugo?
It’s Jose, he will probably want experience over youth, certainly in the keeper department. Last year we lost Lloris and scrambled like crazy to re-sign Vorm to back up Gazza. So the way I see it he’s simply replacing Vorm like for like ability and obviously homegrown, giving him a little more wriggle room in other areas...

So apparently we can't sign Dybala as we don't have enough foreign spots in the squad, so we are getting rid of Vorm and replacing him with Jo Hart, thus freeing up a foreign spot in the squad, which can surely only mean one thing, WE ARE SIGNING DYBALA!!!!! :dude:

So apparently we can't sign Dybala as we don't have enough foreign spots in the squad, so we are getting rid of Vorm and replacing him with Jo Hart, thus freeing up a foreign spot in the squad, which can surely only mean one thing, WE ARE SIGNING DYBALA!!!!! :dude:
My heart can't take any more of Dybala.

He broke it.

I'm resigned to signings like Joe Hart. It's what I deserve. I shouldn't have let myself believe.

This should serve as a message to all the young ones on this thread. Don't pursue beautiful women. The 10's. They'll only end up tearing you apart. Go for the fatties, the ones with a limp, a bit of a hunch etc. They'll love you for you and never break your heart.

:mourcry:

Back
Top Bottom