Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus fucking christ!

200.gif

The irony is if he had played, his social media team would have checked the score more carefully :pocheyes:

People are moaning about José being toxic, but looking at the state of this forum many fans are just the same. How can anyone possibly be critising Hart right now? He's done what he was signed to do and didn't even play in any of our most important games.

I can’t believe a bit part player like Joe Hart would have a “social media team”
Is he really that busy that he can’t post his own tweets?
Ffs
Maybe he just doesnt care about his tweets but having a twitter is part of the job.

I couldn't be fucking bothered to tweet and if I was forced to and had the money, I'd pay someone else to waste their fucking life.

People are moaning about José being toxic, but looking at the state of this forum many fans are just the same. How can anyone possibly be critising Hart right now? He's done what he was signed to do and didn't even play in any of our most important games.

I think there should be criticism for him being our 2nd choice keeper, whether is directed at him can be debated but it is clearly a problem.

With all the games we have played and Hugo being 34 it sure would be nice to have a 2nd choice keeper able to play games in Europa League. But even with a 2-0 lead against a dogshit team there was no way we could play Hart. That game was a perfect chance to use the back-up but Hart is so awful he wasn’t even an option.

Come on. It's not about Joe Hart more than he should never been in our club. He is a joker lol

I don't know what the big deal is around Hart, he's not very good but he doesn't play when it matters anyway. He's on less wages than Vorm, he's HG, he is popular in the dressing room. His social media team made a mistake, get over it. I'm gutted about the lack of effort and performances from us recently, not because of a post on Instagram. As for people asking why he has a social media team, it's probably because players get so much abuse online that they get people to run the page to protect their mental health. We have many problems at the club but this terrible season has nothing to do with our past it sub goal keeper.

Edit: Not only did Hart apologise, but he actually came off genuine and seemed disappointed that we lost again (despite not playing). Half the players who played were probably laughing and smiling the next morning.

Maybe he just doesnt care about his tweets but having a twitter is part of the job.

I couldn't be fucking bothered to tweet and if I was forced to and had the money, I'd pay someone else to waste their fucking life.
I don’t think it is. Plenty of footballers out there who don’t feel the need to have a social media account.

My point is if you’re going to have a social media account in your name at least spare 2 minutes out of your day to hit some buttons on a keyboard.

This applies to all celebrities not just Joe Hart.

I don't know what the big deal is around Hart, he's not very good but he doesn't play when it matters anyway. He's on less wages than Vorm, he's HG, he is popular in the dressing room. His social media team made a mistake, get over it. I'm gutted about the lack of effort and performances from us recently, not because of a post on Instagram. As for people asking why he has a social media team, it's probably because players get so much abuse online that they get people to run the page to protect their mental health. We have many problems at the club but this terrible season has nothing to do with our past it sub goal keeper.
If you paid me £50K a week, you and all your mates could call me whatever the hell you wanted. These people need to grow a thicker skin if that’s the real reason

:chicco:

If you paid me £50K a week, you and all your mates could call me whatever the hell you wanted. These people need to grow a thicker skin if that’s the real reason

:chicco:

I've done canvassing door to door on a commission only job in the past, I was getting abused for free. Whilst I agree that the money they on is absurd, I feel they should be made to give 100% on the pitch and training, as well as accepting booing by our fans but no one should be sent abusive messages. Some of the messages sent to players (especially ones of colour) are vile.

Back
Top Bottom