Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've just had a horrible thought
Assuming Lloris will leave or not be 1st choice in a few seasons the club should probably start scouting keepers now.
Imagine if Hart becomes our 1st choice :(

I think he had been pretty decent when playing (there have been a few world class goals against him that weren’t his fault). He seems talkative with the defence and genuinely happy when Whiteman (? I think) made his debut. No complaints so far

He definitely should not and I highly doubt he will.

As much as Jose may like his yelling I can't see him risking us going out by playing Hart.

Although a Hart vs. Pickford who can let in the worse goal battle could be interesting.

Doing this a lot recently

P9 W8 D1 L0

Conceded 8
4 clean sheets

“It was against crap”

A little reminder because no one wanted to challenge the posts I made regarding Kane, Son and Ndombeles biggest contributions this season.

Kane 20 goals 14 assists
2 goals v Utd
1 assist v City
1 goal 1 assist v Woolwich

Son 17 goals 10 assists
2 goals and 1 assist v Utd
1 goal and 1 assist v Woolwich
1 goal v Liverpool

And I’m being fucking generous including Woolwich here

Ndombele
6 goals 3 assists
1 goal v Utd
1 assist v City

So our three best players considered world class have 43 goals and 27 assists between them.

A combined 8 goals against “top 6”, with 2 being Woolwich

A combined 5 assists against “top 6” with two being Woolwich

I fully expect nobody to address this of course, because performing against relegation fodder is only not ok for the likes of Hart, Dier and Doherty

Last edited:
Et-klpRXMAcRHFd

In with a shout of benig the worst signing ever.

We definitely got what we paid for with him.
Not really , he hasn't done much wrong to be fair to him was never brought in to challenge lloris and hasn't played in any big games.

Back
Top Bottom