Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was outstanding at his absolute best - just seemed to have lost motivation when Pep came in and basically said you're not gonna be my number one anymore.

Considering at that point he had probably achieved more than he ever imagined, I am not entirely surprised. He had a good enough CV to probably know he could land a job at most places (even as 3rd choice) and get a handsome wage.

Great interview. I know they are probably just saying things we want to hear, but this is another experienced voice in the dressing room and an upgrade on Vorm for free. It might not be a glamorous signing but Jose seems to be signing players with a good mentality that we have lacked at certain times as a team, I’m excited to see who he brings in next and for the season ahead!

A 2nd signing, suck it y’all haters!

tenor.gif
I make it number 3?

I still remember that opening season game against City at the Lane where he was an absolute wall, hopefully he can bring back some of that form
He's never gonna play though is he...3rd choice GK should be youth or development squad. We are literally paying him to sit on the bench at carabao cup games...I'll do it for 25 grand a week!

He's never gonna play though is he...3rd choice GK should be youth or development squad. We are literally paying him to sit on the bench at carabao cup games...I'll do it for 25 grand a week!

Having kids sat around doing nothing is the Pochetino model for development.

Jose seems to prefer them actually playing games.

3rd is never gonna play... You said so yourself.

City went out to Barcelona so he didn't save everything.
I'm sure he can help us - maybe look over tall walls.

Not sure what's worse, signing one of the most declined players in modern football, or 2018/19 when we signed no one.
yeah we should have spunked £50 million getting a decent 3rd choice GK for sure, Full backs and backup strikers are proper overrated if you ask me! :mourthumb:

Back
Top Bottom