Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know, he is easily our best CB, but he is not what he was, even today what was he doing sticking his leg out and giving away the penalty. Rodon doesn't need to learn shit like that

That is one poor play in a season in which he has been great. You can point to any defender and say "he shouldn't learn from that."

Toby played his 200th game today, most them at the highest level of play from him. Not many guys to learn from better than him. Yes he has lost a step or two but still steady and playing next to him Rodon doesn't have to worry about covering him or Toby's mistakes. He can just concentrate on his game and his responsibilities.

Joe Rodon has credited Jose Mourinho with making him a stronger person and able to cope with the demands put upon a Premier League defender.

In all Rodon made 12 Premier League appearances in his first season in the top flight, as well as playing in the FA Cup for Tottenham and he believes Mourinho handled him well.

"I felt he did it with me for a reason. It’s been a tough year, ups and downs, but I thought he handled me very well. It’s made me way better, mentally as well, and it’s going to benefit you moving forward.

"Everyone wants to play games of course, but sometimes it doesn’t go that way. You have to pick yourself up, keep going and hopefully get your rewards at the end of it."

"Every player would like to play more minutes, but I got to train every day and work hard with some top players. It’s been a great eight months experience for me training with the Tottenham players."

“Harry is one of the best strikers in the world, but it’s not just Harry, there’s a lot of good players in that Tottenham squad."

typed in Joe's name into twitter and translated a few tweets in French that are very impressed with his performance so far tonight.

anyone watching?

I rate him, but if we are not going to use him, maybe we should sneakily swap him with Man City's Foden on August 14th and hope no one notices.
Their names are very very similar after all...
I Got It Party GIF by Red Fang

He's just had Turkey player rub his hand over his hair and then laid on the floor like he was dying.

You'd think after Eriksen, players might think twice about playing dead.

Other than getting bullied by Yilmaz once he was faultless. Baffling why he didn't play more for us, particularly considering he can play left side

Back
Top Bottom