Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's not some random player I've seen on a 'Welcome to Tottenham' YouTube compilation.

The reason many Spurs fans rate Rodon highly is because we've seen him play for Spurs and Wales. Meanwhile, Toby's decline has also been clear to see.

Never said he was a random player and yes seeing him in games in which Toby has clearly outplayed him shows why Toby is clearly better,

Watching Toby start and play better for Belgium also still shows why he is again clearly, not close to not a little, but clearly better.

It is not close, it is not debatable. Hopefully Rodon will sooner than later pass Toby but as of now he is not close to doing it.

Never said he was a random player and yes seeing him in games in which Toby has clearly outplayed him shows why Toby is clearly better,

Watching Toby start and play better for Belgium also still shows why he is again clearly, not close to not a little, but clearly better.

It is not close, it is not debatable. Hopefully Rodon will sooner than later pass Toby but as of now he is not close to doing it.
Spurs really should have played Toby and Rodon

So strange Mason the idiot never played this kid.

There is no reason he should have not played.

I could maybe understand in the Southampton game since he wasn't available for the Cup final and Mason could justify setting up the team for that game but after that he should have started every game.

Yes it is debatable. Shut the fuck up you arrogant wanker or I’ll be forced to deal with you.

It is debatable.

You are literally involved in a debate currently about it.

It is debatable.

You are literally involved in a debate currently about it.

No I am not in a debate at all I am currently correcting people who are wrong.

If I tell people the earth is round and they say it is flat that doesn't mean it is debatable whether the earth is flat or not.

That is the debate here, it isn't opinion on who is better it is a fact Toby is. So no debate just correcting those people who are clearly wrong.

If I tell people the earth is round and they say it is flat that doesn't mean it is debatable whether the earth is flat or not.

That is the debate here, it isn't opinion on who is better it is a fact Toby is. So no debate just correcting those people who are clearly wrong.
You have to be on a wind up posting that shit

strange? it was sinister not strange.
not taking a shot personally... but the way people are going on its as if jose/mason never coached a team and couldn't pick a defence or recognise inexperience and weaknesses at training? .... maybe this year has set the guy up from now???

No, it’s your opinion who is better ! I also agree that Toby is better but to say it’s a fact as it’s your opinion just makes you sound arrogant!

not taking a shot personally... but the way people are going on its as if jose/mason never coached a team and couldn't pick a defence or recognise inexperience and weaknesses at training? .... maybe this year has set the guy up from now???
Had mason ever coached a premier league team before? He just picked his mates

Back
Top Bottom