Jose In Or Out 2021 Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose In or Out?

• Total voters
Since Feb 2019 we’re averaging 1.45 points per game which is a prorated 55 points season. That’s across two managers.

Jose may need to go, but we still have a million problems. It’s been two years or more since we played consistently good football.

I was out at the end of the season but now i think out immediately.

It's like when you have a rotten tooth and you wait to see if the pain goes away. It doesn't and eventually when you get it taken out you think why didn't i do that earlier.

It's like when you have a rotten tooth and you wait to see if the pain goes away. It doesn't and eventually when you get it taken out you think why didn't i do that earlier.

That’s quite a good comparison and something I have done myself as a teenager.

Since Feb 2019 we’re averaging 1.45 points per game which is a prorated 55 points season. That’s across two managers.

Jose may need to go, but we still have a million problems. It’s been two years or more since we played consistently good football.

I don't think anyone is saying replace Jose and we win the title, but it is clear that no matter what players we have Jose is not good enough.

We need to replace many players, but also replace the manager because Jose has shown zero reason we should want him here going forward. Especially if we are going to make changes to the team.

We have got on paper a shit defence but an outstanding attack. Jose doesn’t know how to use the attack properly, he is a defence first manager so the choice is to spend £200m on a new defence in the summer or get a manager who can better utilise what we have. We will have to upgrade our defence anyway but I doubt we will get it to what Jose would require. It’s simply not going to work.

Its no magic wand but we won't start recovering until he's sacked. Its the first step.
Maybe, Arrigo Sacchi or any manager on earth couldn’t redeem this backline and goalkeeping situation. Genuinely think Reguilon might be the only one worth keeping.

I’m sure we’d have a nice little bounce after sacking Mourinho but it’s so much deeper than that. I don’t feel like sacking Mourinho even matters, which makes me feel so much more hopeless. I wish I was convinced as you lot.

As much as Jose needs to go, we have so much dross in this squad.

If he does get replaced it's still a massive task for that manager

Maybe, Arrigo Sacchi or any manager on earth couldn’t redeem this backline and goalkeeping situation. Genuinely think Reguilon might be the only one worth keeping.

I’m sure we’d have a nice little bounce after sacking Mourinho but it’s so much deeper than that. I don’t feel like sacking Mourinho even matters, which makes me feel so much more hopeless. I wish I was convinced as you lot.

we can accept a weak defence means we will ship goals but we have top quality attacking players but no real attacking patterns of play. A manager who knows how to use this squads attacking players may not have won today we may still have lost 3-2 but to use our attack the way we have been this season. Well anyone else would have been sacked already.

Out immediately !

All this finding a replacement nonsense doesn’t wash as you’d think Daniel Levy would have had his ear to the ground weeks if not months ago and lined a few candidates up. Get rid and if necessary put the England captain in charge as a stop-gap.

We need new players but some aren't as bad as they're currently showing. Seen it before when players looked terrible under Ramos and AVB/Sherwood. As i say its no miracle cure sacking Mourinho but its the only way we can start a proper rebuild. He's done here and i'm not sure prolonging the agony is going to do anyone any good. We look as rudreless as we did under Ramos at the end.

We need new players but some aren't as bad as they're currently showing. Seen it before when players looked terrible under Ramos and AVB/Sherwood. As i say its no miracle cure sacking Mourinho but its the only way we can start a proper rebuild. He's done here and i'm not sure prolonging the agony is going to do anyone any good. We look as rudreless as we did under Ramos at the end.

Agreed even under Sherwood we look miles better than AVB mostly and all he did was let the players loose. We have a top heavy attacking squad with no attacking patterns of play.

Back
Top Bottom