Jose In Or Out 2021 Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose In or Out?

• Total voters
And 8 weeks ago, they wouldn’t have got a sniff, but now it’d be packed with the fuckers. Shows how fickle and short term football is.

We were top of the league 8 weeks ago and now we want to rip it up and start again.

Some mentals want Levy to sack himself.

Loads want to actually kill Mourinho.

I want a good twenty players flogged in the centre circle before our next match.

We are a shower of entitled cunts that deserve this misery. Top of the league eight weeks ago and now the world is ending.

8 weeks ago anyone paying attention would have told you we were in a false position as we were scraping games due to Son & Kane scoring at a ridiculous and unsustainable rate. We scraped so many of our wins this season and have looked like a two bob lower league underdog for the most part since we restarted football back in June/July due to this dogs cunt of a manager you keep sticking up for amd his tired old negative tactics that don't work unless he can throw the best players in the game at it.

Last edited:
If you want to continue not enjoying watching your team at the expense of maybe a tinpot trophy then sure keep him in.

I'm rapidly falling out of love with the club and football and its because of Mourinho.

Get the fucker out.
Stick Ledley in charge on a temporary basis.

Ledley?

The same man who is in charge of our defence.

Let's not get sentimental here, Ledley isn't a very good coach and is only at the club because of his playing career.

Every time I have heard Ledley speak, he does not strike me as a good communicator. You can have the most talent in the world, but it does not make you a good coach. Henry was a disaster at Monaco.

Out now. The best thing he's done for the club is send Skipp and Sessegnon away to learn football elsewhere. And taking the cups seriously. Our team plays like a group who have never even trained together.

3 wins in last 12

Lost 3 in a row, scoring one goal in the process.
Lampard was sacked for less by the chavs

Get him out now and try and salvage the season

I think we should give him time to play the final he got us into and think of our europa league chances.
All patterns of play are gone at the moment because of loss of Kane, Reguilon and Lo Celso. N’Dombele gets kicked and stomped on every game with no rest. Son hasn’t got anyone to play with on left and isn’t provided good enough service to make his runs.
There is nothing we can hurt teams with.
If we get our version of Arteta in there now I don’t belive we will get much better.
The only hope is Jose can still win a cup and it’s Europe we want.
We need this season done with and if the football doesn’t improve dramatically and we’re not in champions league we need a very good and inspired decision as to who we get next.
No interim manager or half decent free option will get us anywhere at the moment with huge gaps in squad we have.

I'd love for us to sack him before the finsl so he has no chance of a lasting legacy here tbqh

Spurs fans really don't have the right to complain about bad results. What have we won in over a decade?? Nothing. Zilch. A big fat zero. A decade of football with nothing to show for it.

So we have a manager halfway through his first full season, we're in a cup final. Let's win that final, bring our first bit of silverware in decades to WHL, and build from there in the summer. I'll bang this drum forever more, but we need some serious money spent in the summer. Some of the hangons from the Poch era need selling. There needs to be a massive clear out.

What happened to giving a manager time? The guys half way through his first full season. Mistakes will he made. Back the man in the summer. Bring in Costa as our first bit of business. We need some fire and aggression.
Love the optimism, but the eye test shows me terrible football, disgruntled players, and shit tactics. We all know where this is going. Spurs and JM are a match made in hell.

We did and I remember thinking if you hire Jose you have to spend £400-500m in this market to get what it will take. That was always the risk. Levy gambled that we had an incredible squad burnt out by Poch that needed just a few upgrades and if we just got in Jose he could make it work. Levy fucked up bringing him in. He can’t use attacking players properly and our defence is weak so we are crap.
Yup - not only did we gamble that it was the manager and not the players regarding Poch, we also gambled that Mourinho wasn't a has-been old dinosaur cunt - we lost on both counts

Levy will keep him another year, and then once fans are back in the stadium the pressure created by his dog-shit, cowardly approach to football will lead him to get the sack.

We could of course pre-empt that inevitable conclusion by firing him in the summer. On the basis that if you know how it's going to end why delay that?

That’s why to me even if we somehow win the EL and get CL football to keep him is pointless. We aren’t building fuck all with this football, there won’t be title challenges or CL challenges, there will just be a giant mid season implosion as what normally happens in Jose’s third season.

Nothing is going to get built with him at the helm, it just delays development.

In. People need to look at the bigger picture and see that this team simply isn't good enough anymore. It's a shell of poch/avb. Our 2-3 good players are coming to their career peak and the rest are average fillers.

Dier
Moura
Lamela
Aurier
Bergwin
Davies
Sissoko
Doherty
Lo celso
Sanchez

They're all simply not good enough for top 4. The club truly is in crisis. Our squad needs atleast 200m thrown at it. Losing eriksen has left a massive hole in our final third. Kane needs competition. We need atleast 2 top quality midfielders. We need new fullbacks. A new cb. And ANOTHER STRIKER
I don’t think Lo Celso or Bergwijn should be on that list, tbh.

Anyone who wants him in is just focusing on past achivements.

But he's honestly so past it. He hasn't been a good coach for about 5 years.

There's no other reason to keep him. He got to a cup final because we had piss easy fixtures . We don't play good football but we also don't defend well. The players look lost and are rapidly falling out with him.

Get this poison out of my club.

IMG-20210205-WA0017.jpg

Sack the cunt.
Don't give a fuck how many goals Soton let in.

What is it with these Jose apologist. You’d think we were gonna win the league just because we were too for two weeks beginning of Dec. As I’f the season ended there. Most of the games up to them we played awful football to beat Burnley and wba.’ Look at Utd everyone was slagging off OGS yet here we are we could be 14 points behind them ! In what world do the jose cocksuckers live in. I’m sure they are paid some sort on min wage from his £15M salary which he would probably claim back on expenses. We are miles off top 4 considering we need loads of teams to fuck up. Even dean smiths villa play better football than we do. The fact we play crap football from someone who is paid £15M a year is a scandal. You wouldn’t accept this type of football if Pulis was in charge and paid £0.50 / game. I swear he is taking the piss has no love for spurs and those holding out for trophies they are in cloud cooko land. The Carabou May be as a one off but the EL and FA still a long way to go in those. He needs to go now !

Back
Top Bottom