Jose In Or Out 2021 Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose In or Out?

• Total voters
Anyone who wants him in is just focusing on past achivements.

But he's honestly so past it. He hasn't been a good coach for about 5 years.

There's no other reason to keep him. He got to a cup final because we had piss easy fixtures . We don't play good football but we also don't defend well. The players look lost and are rapidly falling out with him.

Get this poison out of my club.

Fine he keeps hiring wrong managers. Not for one or two years. MANY YEARS.

You've literally decided than Levy can never be accountable for us not winning shit despite him being the person who hires managers (or head coaches I should say) and opens the chequebook.

You are a Levy fan akin to royalists who keep bloodlines in power for generations.

Who is the right manager who can operate under Levy? How many of them have ever been in existence lmao
He hired a manger that won 23 trophies in 16 years.
We all now want his head.

Maybe he would win something if we gave him time though.

Welcome to Tottenham

There's no other reason to keep him. He got to a cup final because we had piss easy fixtures .
We also got into a cup final in Poch’s first season and I didn’t see people rave about that. I know League Cup is a trophy but its importance is not that significant.

And we haven’t even fucking won it yet under Mourinho so ultimately a cup final is not an achievement at all if anything.

Out now I don’t care if we are in league 2 and never win a match I don’t want to watch the shit we serve up under Mourinho When fans return to stadiums I will not be paying to watch the shite he delivers

He hired a manger that won 23 trophies in 16 years.
We all now want his head.

Maybe he would win something if we gave him time though.

Welcome to Tottenham
Cop out answer. Another failure of an appointment. Add that to the list.

It's funny how even when I say my dad Poch is a failure and say my favourite players are bottler failures sammyspurs sammyspurs still can't bear to say that after DOZENS of managers and HUNDEDS of top players over DECADES the problem is Levy.

It's like when there's documentaries in North Korea and journos try to ask regular scared people what they think of Kim.

Cop out answer. Another failure of an appointment. Add that to the list.

It's funny how even when I say my dad Poch is a failure and say my favourite players are bottler failures sammyspurs sammyspurs still can't bear to say that after DOZENS of managers and HUNDEDS of top players over DECADES the problem is Levy.

It's like when there's documentaries in North Korea and journos try to ask regular scared people what they think of Kim.

But we wasn’t chasing trophies between 2001 and 2010 we were chasing mid table stability, then top 6, then EL, then top 4.

His first decade was just fine.
Then he sacked Arry, and the fans cheered with delight....

Last edited:
But we wasn’t chasing trophies between 2001 and 2010 we were chasing mid table stability, then top 6, then EL, then, then top 4.

His first decade was just fine.
Then he sacked Arry, and the fans cheered with delight....
Blah blah what did he win?
Fuck all

Top 4 trophy
EL qualification trophy
Mid table stability trophy
Built an academy trophy
Bought some players trophy

Anyone who wants him in is just focusing on past achivements.

But he's honestly so past it. He hasn't been a good coach for about 5 years.

There's no other reason to keep him. He got to a cup final because we had piss easy fixtures . We don't play good football but we also don't defend well. The players look lost and are rapidly falling out with him.

Get this poison out of my club.
The most accurate post I've read today 👍

And get subbed for Ben Davies and Sissoko

Joke. They'll be starting
So will Son, Kane and Ndombele

I thought tactics were the problem, then it’s Levy, then it’s half the squad are rubbish.....then it’s all of the above.

Personally I’ve seen all our players perform better so let’s hope they win the cup.
I’d rather they disobeyed orders and played well than followed orders and played shit.

Blah blah what did he win?
Fuck all

Top 4 trophy
EL qualification trophy
Mid table stability trophy
Built an academy trophy
Bought some players trophy
It’s called progression. Ramos won a cup by the way.

I didn’t see Hashelnutti win anything either but I’ve seen him lose 9-0 twice.
And don’t we just luuuuurve us some Hashelnutti

So will Son, Kane and Ndombele

I thought tactics were the problem, then it’s Levy, then it’s half the squad are rubbish.....then it’s all of the above.

Personally I’ve seen all our players perform better so let’s hope they win the cup.
I’d rather they disobeyed orders and played well than followed orders and played shit.
Don't try it.

I've been crystal clear that we need a good manager (like Poch), who gets backed properly.
I've also been crystal clear that the current team does need improving BUT is also capable of being used much better. Everything backs up that we're atrocious.

I even accepted that Poch was a failure and our star players are pretenders as you claim. That leaves Levy as the problem as this spans decades. But you're being a coward.

Back
Top Bottom