Jose In Or Out 2021 Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose In or Out?

• Total voters
I don’t like the style of football either, so not remotely in denial about that. But before this lockdown, which I assume you are talking about, we were top of the league. I was happy with that.

We spent what 3 weeks top of the league, and part of that time was likely do to GP, and yet the apologists keep coming back to it like it is some amazing accomplishment.

Why should we let a few weeks at the top of the table early, early in the season trump the other ~50 weeks under Jose we have spent out of the top 4.

The top of the table run was fun for a little while but that was it. It was built around Kane/Son playing at a record setting pace, not on Jose getting this team to play great. The reason it fell off wasn't bad luck, injuries or something that we can get back, it was because Jose no longer had Kane/Son playing at an unsustainable pace saving the team from his tactics.

What is it with these Jose apologist. You’d think we were gonna win the league just because we were too for two weeks beginning of Dec. As I’f the season ended there. Most of the games up to them we played awful football to beat Burnley and wba.’ Look at Utd everyone was slagging off OGS yet here we are we could be 14 points behind them ! In what world do the jose cocksuckers live in. I’m sure they are paid some sort on min wage from his £15M salary which he would probably claim back on expenses. We are miles off top 4 considering we need loads of teams to fuck up. Even dean smiths villa play better football than we do. The fact we play crap football from someone who is paid £15M a year is a scandal. You wouldn’t accept this type of football if Pulis was in charge and paid £0.50 / game. I swear he is taking the piss has no love for spurs and those holding out for trophies they are in cloud cooko land. The Carabou May be as a one off but the EL and FA still a long way to go in those. He needs to go now !

Which “we” do you have issue with?

No, you were being a creepy cunt. And don’t make me search the forum for the number of times you’ve used the same word. It’s plenty.

So? We played nice football in the Poch years. Doesn’t take much silver polish to upkeep the fuck all we won though.
Clearly a Jose apologist and fanboy. If you read your posts you'll answer your own questions. Sure I've used the c word a number of occasions...mostly NOT towards other posters but yes I have used it towards others for which I have often apologised through the forum or DM and I am trying to not insult people or their views directly - you should see the thread about us all being nicer towards each other.
It's not creepy engaging in conversation with others on a public forum: it's why we all come here. If you find it creepy, out me on ignore...simples.

Finally, the football, tactics, personnel choices, handling of the media, subs are all shit and that ALL lies squarely at Jose's feet...can you honestly say you're happy with how we are playing week in and week out?

If you

I"m sorry, but this is just denial. We weren't any better than this before lockdown. He then had a mini pre season before project restart and we were abject again, we had a run of 3 wins on the spin that glossed over the rancid performances against Sheff Utd, Everton, Bournemouth & Palace. Another pre season and yet again we looked unfit and un coached against Everton first day. We then have a mini bounce on the back of some exciting signings before it turning to abject rubbish again against West Ham. Its been dreadful since then bar perhaps the 2nd half v City and Liverpool away. It is not going to change now, at very best we return to grinding 1-0's, low block on the break and even that won't keep him in a job. He's done here, Levy will not have him as manager when fans are hopefully back in August. It would affect season tickets, sponsorship and the naming rights deal (if that ever happens). No one wants to be associated with this style of football.
Levy if what he says is the truth and he’s a Tottenham fan then he will know the history of the club and we try and play football, yes I know that doesnt guarantee success.....obviously we’ve proved that but playing the way we are playing just now doesn’t look like that’s a winning formula either Levy won’t get many buying into Tottenham if this is what’s served up and still not winning.

What is it with these Jose apologist. You’d think we were gonna win the league just because we were too for two weeks beginning of Dec. As I’f the season ended there. Most of the games up to them we played awful football to beat Burnley and wba.’ Look at Utd everyone was slagging off OGS yet here we are we could be 14 points behind them ! In what world do the jose cocksuckers live in. I’m sure they are paid some sort on min wage from his £15M salary which he would probably claim back on expenses. We are miles off top 4 considering we need loads of teams to fuck up. Even dean smiths villa play better football than we do. The fact we play crap football from someone who is paid £15M a year is a scandal. You wouldn’t accept this type of football if Pulis was in charge and paid £0.50 / game. I swear he is taking the piss has no love for spurs and those holding out for trophies they are in cloud cooko land. The Carabou May be as a one off but the EL and FA still a long way to go in those. He needs to go now !
We ain’t beating Everton on Wednesday forget the F.A Cup

We spent what 3 weeks top of the league, and part of that time was likely do to GP, and yet the apologists keep coming back to it like it is some amazing accomplishment.

Why should we let a few weeks at the top of the table early, early in the season trump the other ~50 weeks under Jose we have spent out of the top 4.

The top of the table run was fun for a little while but that was it. It was built around Kane/Son playing at a record setting pace, not on Jose getting this team to play great. The reason it fell off wasn't bad luck, injuries or something that we can get back, it was because Jose no longer had Kane/Son playing at an unsustainable pace saving the team from his tactics.
This. That's why his main critisism in interviews is always on players not taking their chances. He's a percentages manager, who will always rely on the cheque book to tip the percentages in his favour.

Clearly a Jose apologist and fanboy. If you read your posts you'll answer your own questions. Sure I've used the c word a number of occasions...mostly NOT towards other posters but yes I have used it towards others for which I have often apologised through the forum or DM and I am trying to not insult people or their views directly - you should see the thread about us all being nicer towards each other.
It's not creepy engaging in conversation with others on a public forum: it's why we all come here. If you find it creepy, out me on ignore...simples.

Finally, the football, tactics, personnel choices, handling of the media, subs are all shit and that ALL lies squarely at Jose's feet...can you honestly say you're happy with how we are playing week in and week out?

If you
Yep, I’m a Jose fanboy. In as much as I’m backing him to turn this round.

Now, if I walk away from you and your born again shite, does that mean you’ve finished me, or will you just accept I’m bored with you and don’t want to go round in circles communicating with someone I have absolutely no respect for? I’ll assume if you don’t respond, you’re happy to leave this too.

Now, if I walk away from you and your born again shite, does that mean you’ve finished me, or will you just accept I’m bored with you and don’t want to go round in circles communicating with someone I have absolutely no respect for? I’ll assume if you don’t respond, you’re happy to leave this too.
Well, he's definitely turned things around.
We were in first place and now we are ninth.

I agree, my comment was that in the 90 minutes of a match, the vast duration of it we spend on the back foot.
Totally agree. Our players are not good enough or mentally strong enough to sustain concentration. So mourinho should see this and change our style to what suits because we need a lot of players to suit his style. Hes doubling down on whats not working. Its madness

So magnanimous. So pompous. So condescending.

Jose is awful and needs to go now.

Back
Top Bottom