Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's true that he never lost a UCL final and it is easy to say this afterwards but I do believe we wouldn't have lost that final against Liverpool with Jose in charge. He's king of the crunch games and I can just picture it in my mind with us sitting deep luring on a deadly counter and Klopp's Pool wasting all their energy with their pressing game.

Not to say that the Sissoko-Mané handball penalty completely killed the match. Could've made things so different.

Show me the way Jose Mourinho
Every night I've been hugging my pillow
Dreaming dreams of Jose Mourinho
And sweet trophies that wait for me

(Amarillo).

th

EDIT: The nutter strikes again
:dierpochhug:

Also. Sissoko being unable to shoot on target but having surprisingly good long ball crosses is so weird.
don't like that attackers playing without defender, that's not real, when we do those training sessions as defenders we put little/medium pressure on the attackers

Pointless exercise. Like when he used to haggle for big name players and then come back with nothing.
Because you always get what you want bro? No matter the odds, no matter the cost, you are the mailman, you just deliver. No matter what.

Transfer record broken. Twice in the same window.

Yeah Dybala, but not a negotiation failure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom