Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I cannot believe Levy has not sacked Jose yet this week. Poch got sacked during an International break.

I really want Levy to sack Jose NOW so I can see if the next head coach can do better with THIS set of players or even but the same numbers that Jose bought.

Our last 8 games in backwards order
WLLWWWWL (W5 L3)
62.5% win ratio

Poch last 8 going backwards
DDLDLWLW (W2 D3 L3)
25% win ratio

AVB last 8 going backwards
LWWDLLDW (W3 D2 L3)
37.5% win ratio

Again, I will state I'm neither here nor there with Mourinho.
But no one gets sacked after winning 62.5% of their last 8 games.

Funny thing is, looking at that, Poch's last 8 were actialy far worse than even AVB's but people were desperate he be given more time.

WLLWWWWL (W5 L3)
62.5% win ratio

DDLDLWLW (W2 D3 L3)
25% win ratio

LWWDLLDW (W3 D2 L3)
37.5% win ratio

Funny thing is, looking at that, Poch's last 8 were actialy far worse than even AVB's but people were desperate he be given more time.
Yeah, not that surprising that people had more loyalty to Poch though, who’d proven himself a miracle worker, than Jose’s translator or whatever. Not saying it wasn’t time but the loyalty is understandable and not worthy of derision imho.

WLLWWWWL (W5 L3)
62.5% win ratio

DDLDLWLW (W2 D3 L3)
25% win ratio

LWWDLLDW (W3 D2 L3)
37.5% win ratio

One word Zagreb. That should have been enough for him to go. Who gives a monkeys that we beat Villa, WBA, Palace, Burnley and Fulham. Two of these are battling relegation. We have lost to Chelsea, Woolwich and West Ham recently playing some of the worst football I have ever seen.

Fraudinho is only at Spurs because we were having a documentary made about us. Pochettino refused to do the Documentary and Jose was desperate to do the documentary. I believe he would never have taken on the task of dealing with Levy if we were not having the documentary made about us.

One word Zagreb. That should have been enough for him to go. Who gives a monkeys that we beat Villa, WBA, Palace, Burnley and Fulham. Two of these are battling relegation. We have lost to Chelsea, Woolwich and West Ham recently playing some of the worst football I have ever seen.

Fraudinho is only at Spurs because we were having a documentary made about us. Pochettino refused to do the Documentary and Jose was desperate to do the documentary. I believe he would never have taken on the task of dealing with Levy if we were not having the documentary made about us.
he was already getting enough media attention from his punditry and other documentaries he's been a major feature in - that were shown on network broadcast albeit they weren't the fly-on-the-wall types.
Apparently he hated the All Or Nothing experience as well.

Fuck me, talk about made up conspiracy theory 101

I’m afraid your argument fails with Poch’s book 📖

Fuck off you arrogant, boring low-block cunt!

Most people don’t watch rockets being designed or built. He is obviously a superior manager to me or you but it’s quite easy to judge if he is doing better or worse than other managers based on what players they have and where they are.

If we compare this to a rocket it’s would be like me saying that Russian rocket is a lot better than our rocket because it can get to Mars and ours can’t get out of the atmosphere. You wouldn’t need a PHD to make that case.

Most people don’t watch rockets being designed or built. He is obviously a superior manager to me or you but it’s quite easy to judge if he is doing better or worse than other managers based on what players they have and where they are.

If we compare this to a rocket it’s would be like me saying that Russian rocket is a lot better than our rocket because it can get to Mars and ours can’t get out of the atmosphere. You wouldn’t need a PHD to make that case.
39c957e05d11c8e8b96b5b7c5264ace5.jpg

Jose's rocket.

The bloke is unwell.

Is this new? If he has come out with that a week after overseeing one of the most embarrassing results in our history, he's a bigger cunt than I give him credit for.
Looks brand new - they've only just posted at least...

In the next one he gives a shout out to Eder et'al, his 'Mourinistas' as he calls them :dempsey:

Haha I despise Levy but that is pure BS

Back
Top Bottom