Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bayern might need a boss in the Summer - which is bad news for the "Nagelsmann in" among us!

Nagelsmann may not want the job because he will have to follow Flick who won the Champions League. Bayern could also go a different way or Leipzig may not want to lose their manager to Bayern. Nothing is done until he has signed for Bayern we just need to move quickly.

As I know and readed the interview from flick in the german press he will not be available for the national team
He has 1 more year after the euro and will not go away
Rangnick or the under 21 coach are the favourites for the job
So we should go for Nagelsmann including Sabitzer

😂😂😂

There is no chance that Mourinho lasts until Christmas the stadium is going to be toxic next season and revenue will fall and he will be gone.

If fans were in the stands he would be already gone no Spurs Fans I speak to who go to the games want him at the club and that includes the ones who wanted him. I doubt Levy even wants him at Spurs anymore he is no longer helping revenue and the players and the agents are going to be kicking up a stink.

If the Villa home game goes ahead then, although it won’t be a full stadium, if the performance is dire then I suspect there will be boos.

If the Villa home game goes ahead then, although it won’t be a full stadium, if the performance is dire then I suspect there will be boos.
I'm probably in a minority thinking that Jose needs his own players in and the alleged 'problems' shipping out at close season. However, I recognise that Mourinho is very fortunate this season, that the fans have been absent. It's a moot point as to whether or not it makes any difference to the outcome of his tenure, but the toxicity levels of fans toward manager and players would likely be off the charts.

Another language he will need to become fluent in. To be fair he can already lie, deny , deflect ,create
unpleasantness and bully in seven languages. No way he lets a translator speak for him , he might accidentally tell the truth , be pleasant or god forbid accept responsibility.
這不是我的錯。
Zhè bùshì wǒ de cuò.

Back
Top Bottom