Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ya, not hard to find a better alternative to Mourinho at the moment if Nagelsmann doesn't work out.

Can't just get anyone thoughtlessly - that's what seems to have happened with Jose. There needs to be a plan in place that takes into account long term goals, transfer strategy, style of play etc. I thought we were thinking of that when we signed Poch but the signing of Jose proved there was no real plan.

Oh yes he will. He wont risk it with fans next season.
no he won't , he is a mourinista, he will chose to believe in mourinho rather than bunch of brainless fans, three and a half season for mourinho no less, there is no doubt about it
what's the point of sacking him half way ? United did that and for what ? to turn into a lesser club ?

Last edited:
no he won't , he is a mourinista, he will chose to believe in mourinho rather than bunch of brainless fans, three and a half season for mourinho no less, there is no doubt about it
what's the point of sacking him half way ? United did that and for what ? to turn into a lesser club ?
Not 5 years like you usually say Vancat Wonmina?

Anyone still doubting these donkeys are one and the same ?
United
Norwegian frodo baggins will be sacked sooner than later when he failed to win them anything again this season after spending 300m.
I believe Nagelsmann said he is a fan of united
and even then he is still trophyless , 3 years , 300m spend, 0 progression
Better than those ole inners in united forum, if but if but if after 3 years and 300m spend won fck all. If they could gave that norwegian clown time there should be no problem with club at our level to give time for serial winner.

Last edited:
I'm probably in a minority thinking that Jose needs his own players in and the alleged 'problems' shipping out at close season. However, I recognise that Mourinho is very fortunate this season, that the fans have been absent. It's a moot point as to whether or not it makes any difference to the outcome of his tenure, but the toxicity levels of fans toward manager and players would likely be off the charts.

I agree but I also think the players wouldn’t have been as negative with us in the stadium. Of course it works both ways though and they would of probably fed off of the crowd’s anxiety and whinging. Both of which would hasten the manager’s departure I would suspect.

If he stays in the Summer he'll be gone by November , 3rd season syndrome and all that.

WHy would we keep him for a few months and get shit results because if we do we'll miss out the opportunity to get a good manager in Summer. Someone like Naglesmann wouldn't come in November. Let's not miss our opportunity.

I think it is pretty clear that I dislike Jose and think he is way past his sell by date.
I am however very concerned for his well being , this fanatical following he has cannot be healthy as it has elements of Fatal Attraction all over it.
When he either fails yet again or retires or perhaps snubs a request for an autograph , one of his cult members might not be able to handle yet more failure or rejection. I genuinely think such fandom and failure to recognise flaws or accept any criticism is actually quite scary.
It is a good thing he is so wealthy because I think he will need quite extensive security

Back
Top Bottom