Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Huge problem for me is being forced into supporting, and cheering - perhaps even signing.. for Jose Mourinho.

Disturbing times.

Jose has already stated he will only take a job if he is given assurances about various things including transfer budget so it's pretty safe to say Levy has told him he will have a substantial amount of ££££ if it is him.

Never understood this anti Mourinho agenda. Look at his title record. Got the better of us in the FA Cup semi-final. He can be a difficult character, but he is a top proven manager, something everybody around this club has been begging for years.

Not massively keen on Mourinho but not opposed either.

Part of me is very intrigued to see what he could achieve at the club and whether he will deliver silverware.
The other part of me is terrified by the prospect of him making it all about himself and the general toxicity he can bring to a club.

Mourinho and Levy also looks like a match made in hell.

Back
Top Bottom