Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

starsport20.jpg

I wonder which big name player he is going to make an example of.

Usually does it at each club he's managed.

Hope it's Eriksen, the cunt.
Better not be Danny!! The general consensus on here is to back Maureen so extremely reluctantly and with a huge sense of doom and foreboding I will for now give the fella a shot. Still think he's a cunt though.

“The quality in both the squad and the academy excites me,"

Lucky he didn’t read TFC and found out there is no quality players here and we’ve been working under David Blaine the whole time

So we have a brand new shiny stadium which is going to stink of the shite football on the pitch. And the fans will be paying some of the highest ticket prices in football for the privilege. Good luck with that Levy
Fuck off then ... you clearly don't support the club so why bother? Jose not even through the door and cunts like you having a dig ...

Back
Top Bottom